Words containing gri
4 letter words containing gri
- grib — GRid In Binary. The World Meteorological Organization's data format.
- grid — a grating of crossed bars; gridiron.
- grig — a cricket or grasshopper.
- gril — (obsolete) harsh; hard; severe; stern; rough.
- grim — stern and admitting of no appeasement or compromise: grim determination; grim necessity.
5 letter words containing gri
6 letter words containing gri
7 letter words containing gri
- agribiz — agribusiness.
- agriope — Eurydice.
- agrippa — Marcus Vipsanius (ˈmɑːkəs vɪpˈseɪnɪəs). 63–12 bc, Roman general: chief adviser and later son-in-law of Augustus
- allegri — Gregorio. 1582–1652, Italian composer and singer. His compositions include a Miserere for nine voices
- angrier — feeling or showing anger or strong resentment (usually followed by at, with, or about): to be angry at the dean; to be angry about the snub.
8 letter words containing gri
- aggrieve — to grieve; distress; afflict
- agricola — Gnaeus Julius (ˈniːəs ˈdʒuːlɪəs) 40–93 ad, Roman general; governor of Britain who advanced Roman rule north to the Firth of Forth
- agrimony — any of various N temperate rosaceous plants of the genus Agrimonia, which have compound leaves, long spikes of small yellow flowers, and bristly burlike fruits
- agrinion — a city in W Greece.
- angriest — feeling or showing anger or strong resentment (usually followed by at, with, or about): to be angry at the dean; to be angry about the snub.
9 letter words containing gri
- aggrieved — If you feel aggrieved, you feel upset and angry because of the way in which you have been treated.
- aggrieves — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of aggrieve.
- agrigento — a town in Italy, in SW Sicily: site of six Greek temples. Pop: 54 619 (2001)
- agriology — the study of primitive peoples
- agrippina — called the Elder. c. 14 bc–33 ad, Roman matron: granddaughter of Augustus, wife of Germanicus, mother of Caligula and Agrippina the Younger
10 letter words containing gri
11 letter words containing gri
- aggrievance — Oppression; hardship; injury; grievance.
- aggrievedly — In the manner of someone who is aggrieved.
- agriculture — Agriculture is farming and the methods that are used to raise and look after crops and animals.
- agriproduct — a product that is a result of agribusiness
- agritourism — tourism in which customers stay in accommodation on working farms and may have the opportunity to help with farm work
12 letter words containing gri
- aggrievement — the state of being aggrieved
- agribusiness — Agribusiness is the various businesses that produce, sell, and distribute farm products, especially on a large scale.
- agrichemical — a chemical used in agriculture
- agricultural — Agricultural means involving or relating to agriculture.
- agriproducts — Plural form of agriproduct.
13 letter words containing gri
- agriculturist — an agricultural expert
- bar-and-grill — a place where food and alcoholic drinks are served to customers; a combined barroom and grillroom.
- organ-grinder — an itinerant street musician who earns a living by playing a hand organ or hurdy-gurdy.
- peregrination — travel from one place to another, especially on foot.
- peregrinatory — tending to peregrinate; relating to or characteristic of a traveller
14 letter words containing gri
- agribusinesses — Plural form of agribusiness.
- agriculturally — the science, art, or occupation concerned with cultivating land, raising crops, and feeding, breeding, and raising livestock; farming.
- agriculturists — Plural form of agriculturist.
- agrifoodstuffs — the foods produced by agriculture
- grief-stricken — overwhelmed by grief; deeply afflicted or sorrowful.
15 letter words containing gri
- agribusinessman — a person who engages in agribusiness
- agriculturalist — An agriculturalist is someone who is an expert on agriculture and who advises farmers.
- griffith-joyner — Florence, known as Flojo. 1959–98, US sprinter, winner of two gold medals at the 1988 Olympic Games
- nonagricultural — not applied to or generally practicing agriculture: a nonagricultural nation.
- preagricultural — existing or occurring prior to the introduction of agriculture; of or relating to a society existing at this time
16 letter words containing gri
- semiagricultural — partly engaged in or given over to agriculture
18 letter words containing gri
On this page, we collect all words with GRI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 575 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains GRI that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.