Words containing grad
4 letter words containing grad
- grad — one hundredth of a right angle.
5 letter words containing grad
6 letter words containing grad
7 letter words containing grad
- -grader — -grader combines with words such as 'first' and 'second' to form nouns which refer to a child or young person who is in a particular grade in the American education system.
- aggrade — to build up the level of (any land surface) by the deposition of sediment
- b-grade — A B-grade person or thing is one that you consider to be inferior or of poor quality.
- beograd — Belgrade
- degrade — Something that degrades someone causes people to have less respect for them.
8 letter words containing grad
- aggraded — Simple past tense and past participle of aggrade.
- belgrade — the capital of Serbia, in the E part at the confluence of the Danube and Sava Rivers: became the capital of Serbia in 1878, of Yugoslavia in 1929, and later of the State Union of Serbia and Montenegro (2003–2006). Pop: 1 280 639 (2002)
- degraded — disgraced, debased, depraved, etc.
- degrader — One who, or that which, degrades.
- degrades — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of degrade.
9 letter words containing grad
10 letter words containing grad
- biodegrade — to decompose (something)
- centigrade — Centigrade is a scale for measuring temperature, in which water freezes at 0 degrees and boils at 100 degrees. It is represented by the symbol °C.
- cirrigrade — moving by means of hairlike appendages
- degradable — (of waste products, packaging materials, etc) capable of being decomposed chemically or biologically
- degradedly — in a degraded fashion
11 letter words containing grad
- aggradation — to raise the grade or level of (a river valley, a stream bed, etc.) by depositing detritus, sediment, or the like.
- anterograde — moving forwards, in the normal direction of flow
- degradation — You use degradation to refer to a situation, condition, or experience which you consider shameful and disgusting, especially one which involves poverty or immorality.
- degradative — causing degradation
- degradingly — that degrades; debasing; humiliating: degrading submission.
12 letter words containing grad
13 letter words containing grad
- aggradational — (geology) Pertaining to or formed by aggradation.
- biodegradable — Something that is biodegradable breaks down or decays naturally without any special scientific treatment, and can therefore be thrown away without causing pollution.
- degradability — susceptible to chemical breakdown.
- degradational — (geology) Pertaining to or formed by degradation.
- eighth-grader — someone who is in the eighth grade at school
14 letter words containing grad
- biodegradation — to decay and become absorbed by the environment: toys that will biodegrade when they're discarded.
- grade-schooler — a pupil in a grade school.
- intergradation — the act or process of intergrading or the state of being intergraded.
- postgraduation — designating or occurring in the period after graduation
- retrogradation — backward movement.
15 letter words containing grad
16 letter words containing grad
17 letter words containing grad
- non-biodegradable — capable of decaying through the action of living organisms: biodegradable paper; biodegradable detergent.
On this page, we collect all words with GRAD. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 253 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains GRAD that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.