Words containing geni
5 letter words containing geni
6 letter words containing geni
- -genic — relating to production or generation
- genial — of or relating to the chin.
- genies — Plural form of genie.
- genit. — genitive
- genius — an exceptional natural capacity of intellect, especially as shown in creative and original work in science, art, music, etc.: the genius of Mozart. Synonyms: intelligence, ingenuity, wit; brains.
7 letter words containing geni
8 letter words containing geni
9 letter words containing geni
- abiogenic — not resulting from the activity of living organisms.
- acnegenic — causing or able to cause acne.
- aerogenic — producing gas, as certain bacteria.
- allogenic — Geology. (of a constituent of a rock) formed elsewhere than in the rock where it is found. Compare authigenic.
- antigenic — Immunology. any substance that can stimulate the production of antibodies and combine specifically with them.
10 letter words containing geni
- abiogenist — a person who believes in abiogenesis
- acidogenic — producing acid, as bacteria, or causing acidity, as of the urine.
- allergenic — causing allergic sensitization.
- amphogenic — producing both male and female offspring.
- androgenic — any substance, as testosterone or androsterone, that promotes male characteristics.
11 letter words containing geni
- adaptogenic — acting to normalize and regulate the systems of the body
- androgenise — Non-Oxford British standard spelling of androgenize.
- androgenize — Treat with or expose to male hormones, typically resulting in the production of male sexual characteristics.
- atherogenic — causing atheroma
- cardiogenic — originating in the heart, or resulting from a disorder of the heart
12 letter words containing geni
13 letter words containing geni
- abiogenically — in a way that does not involve living organisms
- allergenicity — causing allergic sensitization.
- anthropogenic — relating to anthropogenesis
- antigenically — Immunology. any substance that can stimulate the production of antibodies and combine specifically with them.
- antimutagenic — capable of reducing the frequency of mutation.
14 letter words containing geni
- aesthesiogenic — able to stimulate or produce sensation
- antiallergenic — not causing an allergic reaction
- antiangiogenic — noting or pertaining to a substance that reduces the growth of new blood vessels needed by tumors to grow and metastasize.
- cocarcinogenic — of or relating to a cocarcinogen
- cytopathogenic — causing cytopathy
15 letter words containing geni
- anti-allergenic — not aggravating an allergy; intended or prepared for those suffering from an allergy: antiallergenic cosmetics.
- anti-pathogenic — Pathology. capable of producing disease: pathogenic bacteria.
- carcinogenicity — any substance or agent that tends to produce a cancer.
- epeirogenically — in the manner of epeirogeny
- geomorphogenist — one who studies, or is an expert in, geomorphogeny
16 letter words containing geni
- encephalitogenic — That can cause encephalitis.
- hyperandrogenism — (medicine) An abnormally high production of androgens.
- philoprogenitive — producing offspring, especially abundantly; prolific.
- postremogeniture — a system of inheritance under which the estate of a deceased person goes to his youngest son. Also called ultimogeniture. Compare primogeniture (def 2).
17 letter words containing geni
20 letter words containing geni
- philoprogenitiveness — producing offspring, especially abundantly; prolific.
On this page, we collect all words with GENI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 408 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains GENI that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.