Words containing gast
5 letter words containing gast
- agast — to terrify or be terrified
6 letter words containing gast
7 letter words containing gast
8 letter words containing gast
9 letter words containing gast
- digastric — (of a muscle) having two bellies with an intermediate tendon.
- flabagast — (archaic) Alternative form of flabbergast.
- gastraeum — the underside of the body, especially of a bird
- gastrique — A syrupy reduction of vinegar (or wine) and sugar.
- gastritis — inflammation of the stomach, especially of its mucous membrane.
10 letter words containing gast
11 letter words containing gast
- agastrophus — a son of Paeon who was slain by Diomedes.
- antofagasta — a port in N Chile. Pop: 323 000 (2005 est)
- cacogastric — relating to an upset stomach
- entogastric — (zoology) Relating to the interior of the stomach; applied to a mode of budding from the interior of the gastric cavity, in certain hydroids.
- epigastrium — The part of the upper abdomen immediately over the stomach.
12 letter words containing gast
13 letter words containing gast
- amphigastrium — any of the small leaves or appendages on the under surface of the stem of some liverworts
- flabbergasted — to overcome with surprise and bewilderment; astound.
- flabbergaster — to overcome with surprise and bewilderment; astound.
- flabergasting — Present participle of flabergast.
- gastrectomies — Plural form of gastrectomy.
14 letter words containing gast
- enterogastrone — a hormone liberated by the upper intestinal mucosa when stimulated by fat: reduces peristalsis and secretion in the stomach
- ergastoplasmic — relating to endoplasm that is associated with protein synthesis
- flabbergasting — to overcome with surprise and bewilderment; astound.
- gastroduodenal — of or relating to the stomach and the duodenum
- gastrovascular — serving for digestion and circulation, as a cavity.
15 letter words containing gast
16 letter words containing gast
- flabbergastation — (colloquial) Bewildered shock or surprise; the state or condition of being flabbergasted.
- flabbergastingly — Surprisingly, astonishingly or amazingly.
- gastro-resistant — A gastro-resistant tablet is designed to temporarily withstand attack by stomach acid.
- gastroenterology — the study of the structure, functions, and diseases of digestive organs.
- gastroesophageal — Of or relating to the stomach and to the esophagus.
17 letter words containing gast
18 letter words containing gast
19 letter words containing gast
20 letter words containing gast
- gastroduodenostomies — Plural form of gastroduodenostomy.
26 letter words containing gast
- esophagogastroduodenoscopy — (medicine) upper gastrointestinal endoscopy.
On this page, we collect all words with GAST. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 171 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains GAST that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.