Words containing gas
4 letter words containing gas
5 letter words containing gas
6 letter words containing gas
- agassi — Andre (ˈɑːndreɪ). born 1970, US tennis player: winner of eight Grand Slam singles titles (1992–2003), including four Australian Opens (1995, 2000, 2001, 2003)
- amigas — a female friend.
- biogas — a gas that is produced by the action of bacteria on organic waste matter: used as a fuel
- burgas — a port in SE Bulgaria on an inlet of the Black Sea. Pop: 177 000 (2005 est)
- congas — Plural form of conga.
7 letter words containing gas
- agassiz — Jean Louis Rodolphe (ʒɑ̃ lwi rɔdɔlf). 1807–73, Swiss natural historian and geologist, settled in the US after 1846
- agastya — the legendary Aryan sage who introduced the Vedas to southern India.
- argasid — any of the numerous ticks of the family Argasidae, comprising the soft ticks.
- artigas — José Gervasio. 1764–1850, the national hero of Uruguay. He fought for Uruguayan independence from Argentina, but was driven into exile in 1820
- bagasse — the pulp remaining after the extraction of juice from sugar cane or similar plants: used as fuel and for making paper, etc
8 letter words containing gas
9 letter words containing gas
10 letter words containing gas
- albondigas — Small meatballs, prepared in the Mexican, Spanish, or South American way.
- anorgasmia — inability to experience sexual orgasm.
- arciniegas — Germán [her-mahn] /hɛrˈmɑn/ (Show IPA), 1900–1999, Colombian author, editor, and diplomat.
- bagassosis — an allergic response to the dust of bagasse, causing breathlessness and fever
- distringas — (legal) A writ commanding the sheriff to distrain a person by his goods or chattels, to compel a compliance with something required of him.
11 letter words containing gas
- agastrophus — a son of Paeon who was slain by Diomedes.
- antofagasta — a port in N Chile. Pop: 323 000 (2005 est)
- cacogastric — relating to an upset stomach
- entogastric — (zoology) Relating to the interior of the stomach; applied to a mode of budding from the interior of the gastric cavity, in certain hydroids.
- epigastrium — The part of the upper abdomen immediately over the stomach.
12 letter words containing gas
- chimichangas — Plural form of chimichanga.
- distringases — Plural form of distringas.
- dzhugashvili — Iosif Vissarionovich [Russian yaw-syif-vyi-suh-ryi-aw-nuh-vyich] /Russian ˈyɔ syɪf vyɪ sə ryɪˈɔ nə vyɪtʃ/ (Show IPA), Stalin, Joseph.
- ergastoplasm — endoplasm that is associated with protein synthesis
- flabagasting — Present participle of flabagast.
13 letter words containing gas
- amphigastrium — any of the small leaves or appendages on the under surface of the stem of some liverworts
- flabbergasted — to overcome with surprise and bewilderment; astound.
- flabbergaster — to overcome with surprise and bewilderment; astound.
- flabergasting — Present participle of flabergast.
- gastrectomies — Plural form of gastrectomy.
14 letter words containing gas
- enterogastrone — a hormone liberated by the upper intestinal mucosa when stimulated by fat: reduces peristalsis and secretion in the stomach
- ergastoplasmic — relating to endoplasm that is associated with protein synthesis
- flabbergasting — to overcome with surprise and bewilderment; astound.
- gascoyne-cecil — Robert Arthur Talbot [tawl-buh t] /ˈtɔl bət/ (Show IPA), 3rd Marquis of Salisbury, Salisbury (def 1).
- gastroduodenal — of or relating to the stomach and the duodenum
15 letter words containing gas
16 letter words containing gas
- chagas---disease — an infectious disease caused by the protozoan Trypanosoma cruzi, occurring chiefly in tropical America and characterized by irregular fever, palpable lymph nodes, and often heart damage.
- flabbergastation — (colloquial) Bewildered shock or surprise; the state or condition of being flabbergasted.
- flabbergastingly — Surprisingly, astonishingly or amazingly.
- gasoline-powered — using gasoline as fuel
- gastro-resistant — A gastro-resistant tablet is designed to temporarily withstand attack by stomach acid.
17 letter words containing gas
- gastroenterostomy — the making of a new passage between the stomach and the duodenum (gastroduodenostomy) or, especially, the jejunum (gastrojejunostomy)
- gastrojejunostomy — See under gastroenterostomy.
- hydrogasification — a high-temperature, high-pressure process for producing liquid or gaseous fuels from fine particles of coal and hydrogen gas
18 letter words containing gas
19 letter words containing gas
20 letter words containing gas
- gastroduodenostomies — Plural form of gastroduodenostomy.
26 letter words containing gas
- esophagogastroduodenoscopy — (medicine) upper gastrointestinal endoscopy.
On this page, we collect all words with GAS. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 548 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains GAS that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.