Words containing gab
3 letter words containing gab
- gab — to talk or chat idly; chatter.
4 letter words containing gab
- gaba — a neurotransmitter of the central nervous system that inhibits excitatory responses.
- gabe — a male given name, form of Gabriel.
- gabo — Naum [noum] /naʊm/ (Show IPA), (Naum Pevsner) 1890–1977, U.S. sculptor, born in Russia (brother of Antoine Pevsner).
- gabs — to talk or chat idly; chatter.
- gaby — a fool.
5 letter words containing gab
6 letter words containing gab
7 letter words containing gab
- aufgabe — a task or an assignment
- bugaboo — Something or someone that is your bugaboo worries or upsets you.
- gabbaim — a minor official of a synagogue, having limited ceremonial or administrative functions.
- gabbard — Alt form gabbart.
- gabbart — (nautical) A lighter or barge. A small one-masted sailing or coasting vessel designed for inland navigation.
8 letter words containing gab
9 letter words containing gab
- abrogable — able to be abrogated
- bafflegab — deliberately obscure language employed in official documents
- bloggable — interesting, enjoyable, or entertaining enough to be a topic for a blog or blog post
- changable — Misspelling of changeable.
- delegable — capable of being delegated: delegable authority.
10 letter words containing gab
- aggregable — formed by the conjunction or collection of particulars into a whole mass or sum; total; combined: the aggregate amount of indebtedness.
- aurangabad — city in central Maharashtra, W India: pop. 573,000
- conjugable — Capable of being conjugated.
- elagabalus — (born Varius Avitus Bassianus) a.d. 205?-222; Rom. emperor (218-222)
- gabapentin — (medicine) A medication, originally used for the treatment of epilepsy but now used to relieve pain.
11 letter words containing gab
12 letter words containing gab
13 letter words containing gab
- fatigableness — the quality of being fatigable
- gabrilowitsch — Ossip [aw-syip] /ˈɔ syɪp/ (Show IPA), 1878–1936, Russian pianist and conductor, in America.
- gibble-gabble — senseless chatter.
- indefatigable — incapable of being tired out; not yielding to fatigue; untiring.
- indefatigably — In an extremely persistent and untiring manner; in an indefatigable manner.
14 letter words containing gab
- interchangable — Misspelling of interchangeable.
15 letter words containing gab
16 letter words containing gab
17 letter words containing gab
- indefatigableness — The state of being indefatigable.
On this page, we collect all words with GAB. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 205 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains GAB that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.