Words containing fle
4 letter words containing fle
- flea — any of numerous small, wingless bloodsucking insects of the order Siphonaptera, parasitic upon mammals and birds and noted for their ability to leap.
- fled — simple past tense and past participle of flee.
- flee — to run away, as from danger or pursuers; take flight.
- fleg — a scare; a fright
- flem — of or relating to Flanders, its people, or their language.
5 letter words containing fle
- aflex — (tool) A Lex-like scanner generator that produce Ada output from IRUS (Irvine Research Unit in Software). aflex comes with ayacc. Version 1.2a. Mailing list: <[email protected]>.
- fleak — A flake; a thread or twist.
- fleam — Surgery. a kind of lancet, as for opening veins.
- fleas — Plural form of flea.
- fleck — a speck; a small bit: a fleck of dirt.
6 letter words containing fle
7 letter words containing fle
8 letter words containing fle
9 letter words containing fle
- areflexia — (pathology) Lack of neuromuscular reflexes. A symptom associated with many neurological disorders.
- areflexic — Lb pathology Exhibiting, or relating to, areflexia.
- bafflegab — deliberately obscure language employed in official documents
- briefless — (said of a barrister) without clients
- camouflet — a type of bomb that is used during a siege to collapse an enemy's tunnel
10 letter words containing fle
- -inflected — -inflected is used to form adjectives describing someone's voice or accent.
- bafflement — Bafflement is the state of being baffled.
- beliefless — having no faith or belief
- bufflehead — a small North American diving duck, Bucephala (or Glaucionetta) albeola: the male has black-and-white plumage and a fluffy head
- camoufleur — a person who camouflages military equipment
11 letter words containing fle
12 letter words containing fle
13 letter words containing fle
- antireflexive — noting a relation in which no element is in relation to itself, as “less than.”.
- circumflexing — Present participle of circumflex.
- circumflexion — The act of bending, or causing to assume a curved form.
- deflectometer — An instrument that measures the deflection of structures when loads are applied.
- flesh-colored — Something that is flesh-colored is yellowish pink in color.
14 letter words containing fle
- antireflective — treated in some way to prevent reflection
- flesh-coloured — Something that is flesh-coloured is yellowish pink in colour.
- heteroflexible — (of a person) predominantly heterosexual but not exclusively so
- inflectionless — Without inflection.
- inflexibleness — The quality or state of being inflexible; inflexibility; rigidity; firmness.
15 letter words containing fle
- interreflection — The illumination of an object by reflected light from other objects that are not light sources.
- non-flexibility — capable of being bent, usually without breaking; easily bent: a flexible ruler.
- noninflectional — not inflectional
- reflexivization — to make (a verb or pronoun) reflexive.
- retroreflection — of or relating to a surface, material, or device (retroreflector) that reflects light or other radiation back to its source; reflective.
16 letter words containing fle
- hyperflexibility — capable of being bent, usually without breaking; easily bent: a flexible ruler.
On this page, we collect all words with FLE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 677 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains FLE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.