Words containing finn
4 letter words containing finn
- finn — a native or inhabitant of Finland.
5 letter words containing finn
6 letter words containing finn
- finnan — Haddock cured with the smoke of green wood, turf, or peat.
- finned — having fins.
- finner — A finback whale.
- finney — Charles Grandison [gran-di-suh n] /ˈgræn dɪ sən/ (Show IPA), 1792–1875, U.S. clergyman and educator.
- finnic — a subdivision of the Finno-Ugric branch of the Uralic language family that includes Finnish, Estonian, Lapp, Mordvin, Udmurt, Mari, and Komi.
7 letter words containing finn
- finnick — finick.
- finning — a membranous, winglike or paddlelike organ attached to any of various parts of the body of fishes and certain other aquatic animals, used for propulsion, steering, or balancing.
- finnish — the principal language of Finland, a Uralic language related closely to Estonian and remotely to Hungarian.
- finnock — a young sea trout on its first return to fresh water
8 letter words containing finn
9 letter words containing finn
- goldfinny — One of two or more species of European labroid fishes, Symphodus melops and Ctenolabrus rupestris.
11 letter words containing finn
12 letter words containing finn
14 letter words containing finn
- finnbogadottir — Vigdís [Icelandic vig-dees] /Icelandic vɪgˈdis/ (Show IPA), born 1930, Icelandic political leader: president 1980–96.
On this page, we collect all words with FINN. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 34 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains FINN that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.