Words containing figure
6 letter words containing figure
- figure — a numerical symbol, especially an Arabic numeral.
7 letter words containing figure
- -figure — -figure combines with a number, usually 'five', 'six', or 'seven', to form adjectives which say how many figures are in a number. These adjectives usually describe a large amount of money. For example, a six-figure sum is between 100,000 and 999,999.
- figured — ornamented with a device or pattern: figured silk; figured wallpaper.
- figures — Plural form of figure.
8 letter words containing figure
- refigure — a numerical symbol, especially an Arabic numeral.
9 letter words containing figure
- configure — If you configure a piece of computer equipment, you set it up so that it is ready for use.
- disfigure — to mar the appearance or beauty of; deform; deface: Our old towns are increasingly disfigured by tasteless new buildings.
- figuredly — in a figured manner
- prefigure — to show or represent beforehand by a figure or type; foreshadow.
- unfigured — not numbered
10 letter words containing figure
- configured — Simple past tense and past participle of configure.
- configures — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of configure.
- disfigured — Simple past tense and past participle of disfigure.
- figurehead — a person who is head of a group, company, etc., in title but actually has no real authority or responsibility: Most modern kings and queens are figureheads.
- figurework — work with figures or numbers
11 letter words containing figure
12 letter words containing figure
- black-figure — pertaining to or designating a style of vase painting developed in Greece in the 7th and 6th centuries b.c., chiefly characterized by silhouetted figures painted in black slip on a red clay body, details incised into the design, and a two-dimensional structure of form and space.
- figure-skate — to take part in figure skating
- full-figured — (of a woman) having an amply proportioned or heavy body.
- misconfigure — Configure (a system or part of it) incorrectly.
13 letter words containing figure
- disfigurement — an act or instance of disfiguring.
- double-figure — double-digit.
- figure-ground — a property of perception in which there is a tendency to see parts of a visual field as solid, well-defined objects standing out against a less distinct background.
- misconfigured — Simple past tense and past participle of misconfigure.
- preconfigured — to design or adapt to form a specific configuration or for some specific purpose: The planes are being configured to hold more passengers in each row.
14 letter words containing figure
16 letter words containing figure
- figure-conscious — concerned to keep an attractively slim body shape
On this page, we collect all words with FIGURE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 83 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains FIGURE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.