Words containing figu
6 letter words containing figu
7 letter words containing figu
- -figure — -figure combines with a number, usually 'five', 'six', or 'seven', to form adjectives which say how many figures are in a number. These adjectives usually describe a large amount of money. For example, a six-figure sum is between 100,000 and 999,999.
- figural — consisting of figures, especially human or animal figures: the figural representations contained in ancient wall paintings.
- figured — ornamented with a device or pattern: figured silk; figured wallpaper.
- figures — Plural form of figure.
8 letter words containing figu
- figueres — José [haw-se] /hɔˈsɛ/ (Show IPA), 1906–1990, Costa Rican businessman and political leader: president 1953–58, 1970–74.
- figuline — A piece of pottery decorated with representations of natural objects.
- figurant — a ballet dancer who does not perform solo.
- figurate — Forming a figure.
- figurine — a small ornamental figure of pottery, metal, plastic, etc.; statuette.
9 letter words containing figu
- configure — If you configure a piece of computer equipment, you set it up so that it is ready for use.
- disfigure — to mar the appearance or beauty of; deform; deface: Our old towns are increasingly disfigured by tasteless new buildings.
- figurable — Capable of being brought to a fixed form or shape.
- figurally — consisting of figures, especially human or animal figures: the figural representations contained in ancient wall paintings.
- figurante — a ballerina who does not perform solo.
10 letter words containing figu
11 letter words containing figu
12 letter words containing figu
- black-figure — pertaining to or designating a style of vase painting developed in Greece in the 7th and 6th centuries b.c., chiefly characterized by silhouetted figures painted in black slip on a red clay body, details incised into the design, and a two-dimensional structure of form and space.
- configurable — to design or adapt to form a specific configuration or for some specific purpose: The planes are being configured to hold more passengers in each row.
- configurated — to give a configuration, form, or design to.
- configurator — an item of software that enables or assists in the configuration of a product
- effiguration — a detailed and elaborate description of something
13 letter words containing figu
- configurating — to give a configuration, form, or design to.
- configuration — A configuration is an arrangement of a group of things.
- configurative — the relative disposition or arrangement of the parts or elements of a thing.
- disfiguration — an act or instance of disfiguring.
- disfigurement — an act or instance of disfiguring.
14 letter words containing figu
- configuraholic — (jargon) A luser who twiddles with computer settings until it no longer works and must be fixed by the system administror.
- configurations — Plural form of configuration.
- disfigurements — Plural form of disfigurement.
- figurativeness — The property of being figurative.
- figure-hugging — Figure-hugging clothes fit very close to the body of the person who is wearing them. Figure-hugging is usually used to describe clothes worn by women.
15 letter words containing figu
- configurability — The property of being configurable.
- configurational — the relative disposition or arrangement of the parts or elements of a thing.
- reconfiguration — to change the shape or formation of; remodel; restructure.
- semi-figurative — of the nature of or involving a figure of speech, especially a metaphor; metaphorical and not literal: The word “head” has several figurative senses, as in “She's the head of the company.”. Synonyms: metaphorical, not literal, symbolic.
- transfiguration — the act of transfiguring.
16 letter words containing figu
17 letter words containing figu
On this page, we collect all words with FIGU. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 147 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains FIGU that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.