Words containing fid
3 letter words containing fid
- fid — a stout bar of wood or metal placed across a lower spar so as to support a higher one.
4 letter words containing fid
5 letter words containing fid
- bifid — divided into two lobes by a median cleft
- fidel — a male given name.
- fides — (italics) Latin. (used with a singular verb) good faith; absence of fraud or deceit; the state of being exactly as claims or appearances indicate: The bona fides of this contract is open to question. Compare mala fides.
- fidge — (obsolete, dialectal, Scotland) To fidget; jostle or shake.
- fidil — Based on "maps", generalised arrays whose index sets ("domains") are arbitrary D-dimensional sets. Domains are first-class objects and may be constructed by union, intersection, etc.
6 letter words containing fid
7 letter words containing fid
- bifidus — a genus of anaerobic bacteria, many of which are present natively in the human digestive system
- confide — If you confide in someone, you tell them a secret.
- fidayee — A soldier or freedom fighter who is willing to die for their cause.
- fiddled — a musical instrument of the viol family.
- fiddler — a person who plays a fiddle.
8 letter words containing fid
- bonafide — made, done, presented, etc., in good faith; without deception or fraud: a bona fide statement of intent to sell.
- confided — Simple past tense and past participle of confide.
- confider — to impart secrets trustfully; discuss private matters or problems (usually followed by in): She confides in no one but her husband.
- confides — to impart secrets trustfully; discuss private matters or problems (usually followed by in): She confides in no one but her husband.
- fidayeen — Plural form of fidayee.
9 letter words containing fid
- affidavit — An affidavit is a written statement which you swear is true and which may be used as evidence in a court of law.
- bisulfide — disulfide
- confidant — Someone's confidant is a man who they are able to discuss their private problems with.
- confident — If you are confident about something, you are certain that it will happen in the way you want it to.
- confiding — unsuspicious; trustful
10 letter words containing fid
- affidavits — Plural form of affidavit.
- confidable — Able to be entrusted with secrets, or private information.
- confidante — Someone's confidante is a woman who they are able to discuss their private problems with.
- confidants — a close friend or associate to whom secrets are confided or with whom private matters and problems are discussed.
- confidence — If you have confidence in someone, you feel that you can trust them.
11 letter words containing fid
- confidantes — Plural form of confidante.
- confidences — Plural form of confidence.
- confidently — having strong belief or full assurance; sure: confident of fulfillment.
- confidingly — In a confiding manner; in a matter that confides.
- diffidently — lacking confidence in one's own ability, worth, or fitness; timid; shy.
12 letter words containing fid
- confidential — Information that is confidential is meant to be kept secret or private.
- fiddledeedee — nonsense
- fiddlesticks — anything; a bit: I don't care a fiddlestick for what they say.
- hydrosulfide — a compound containing the univalent group –HS.
- inconfidence — (rare) Lack of confidence; mistrust.
13 letter words containing fid
14 letter words containing fid
- confidentially — Confidentially is used to say that what you are telling someone is a secret and should not be discussed with anyone else.
- fideicommissum — a request by a decedent that the heir or legatee to the estate convey a specified part of the estate to another person, or permit another person to enjoy such a part.
- over-confident — too confident.
- overconfidence — too confident.
- perfidiousness — deliberately faithless; treacherous; deceitful: a perfidious lover.
15 letter words containing fid
16 letter words containing fid
19 letter words containing fid
- non-confidentiality — spoken, written, acted on, etc., in strict privacy or secrecy; secret: a confidential remark.
On this page, we collect all words with FID. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 234 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains FID that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.