Words containing fica
4 letter words containing fica
- fica — Federal Insurance Contributions Act
7 letter words containing fica
- offical — Misspelling of official.
8 letter words containing fica
9 letter words containing fica
10 letter words containing fica
11 letter words containing fica
- beatificate — (obsolete, religion) To beatify.
- centrifical — Misspelling of centrifugal.
- certificate — A certificate is an official document stating that particular facts are true.
- clarificant — any substance for clarifying a liquid.
- deification — If you talk about the deification of someone or something, you mean that they are regarded with very great respect and are not criticized at all.
12 letter words containing fica
- aerification — an act of combining with air.
- basification — the process of making something alkaline
- beatifically — bestowing bliss, blessings, happiness, or the like: beatific peace.
- certificated — A certificated person has been awarded a certificate to prove that they have achieved a certain level or standard.
- certificates — Plural form of certificate.
13 letter words containing fica
- acidification — The act or process of making something sour (acidifying), or changing into an acid.
- amplification — the act or result of amplifying
- amplificative — Amplificatory.
- amplificatory — of the nature of enlargement or extension, as of a statement, narrative, etc.
- aridification — the process by which a humid region becomes increasingly dry, as by climatic change or human interference with the ecology.
14 letter words containing fica
15 letter words containing fica
- biogasification — the conversion of organic matter into biogas.
- britneyfication — the effect on clothes and fashions of following the revealing styles favoured by the US pop singer Britney Spears (born 1981)
- classifications — Plural form of classification.
- commodification — to turn into a commodity; make commercial.
- corporification — an act or the quality of embodying
16 letter words containing fica
- authentification — The process of making, or establishing as, authentic.
- biofortification — the process of breeding staple crops to have higher levels of essential nutrients, either through selective breeding or genetic modification: iron biofortification of rice; biofortification of wheat with zinc.
- biomagnification — biological magnification.
- deboursification — (jargon) Removal of irrelevant newsgroups from the Newsgroups header of a followup. The term applies particularly to the removal of frivolous groups added by one of the Kooks. See also: sneck.
- declassification — to remove the classification from (information, a document, etc.) that restricts access in terms of secrecy, confidentiality, etc. Compare classification (def 5).
17 letter words containing fica
- de-baathification — the process of removing the members and influence of the Ba'ath Party from public office in Iraq following the US-led invasion of 2003
- disidentification — The act of disidentifying, or rejecting a personal or group identity.
- disqualifications — Plural form of disqualification.
- hydrogasification — a high-temperature, high-pressure process for producing liquid or gaseous fuels from fine particles of coal and hydrogen gas
- impersonification — (archaic) the act of impersonating; impersonation.
18 letter words containing fica
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- de-objectification — to present as an object, especially of sight, touch, or other physical sense; make objective; externalize.
- disidentifications — Plural form of disidentification.
- non-identification — an act or instance of identifying; the state of being identified.
- overidentification — an act or instance of identifying; the state of being identified.
19 letter words containing fica
- cartilaginification — The formation of cartilage.
- interesterification — transesterification.
- phacoemulsification — the removal of a cataract by first liquefying the affected lens with ultrasonic vibrations and then extracting it by suction.
- phakoemulsification — the removal of a cataract by first liquefying the affected lens with ultrasonic vibrations and then extracting it by suction.
- self-identification — identification of oneself with some other person or thing.
27 letter words containing fica
- floccinaucinihilipilificate — (colloquial) To describe, estimate or regard something as worthless.
29 letter words containing fica
- floccinaucinihilipilification — Rare. the estimation of something as valueless (encountered mainly as an example of one of the longest words in the English language).
On this page, we collect all words with FICA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 497 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains FICA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.