Words containing fes
3 letter words containing fes
- fes — a city in N Morocco: formerly one of the traditional capitals of the sultanate in the former French zone.
4 letter words containing fes
5 letter words containing fes
- -fest — an occasion of much or many (of the thing specified)
- cafes — Plural form of cafe.
- feses — a city in N Morocco: formerly one of the traditional capitals of the sultanate in the former French zone.
- fesse — an ordinary in the form of a broad horizontal band across the middle of an escutcheon.
- festa — a feast, festival, or holiday.
6 letter words containing fes
7 letter words containing fes
8 letter words containing fes
9 letter words containing fes
- bitchfest — a malicious and spiteful discussion of people, events, etc
- confessed — You use confessed to describe someone who openly admits that they have a particular fault or have done something wrong.
- confesser — Alternative form of confessor.
- confesses — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of confess.
- confessio — (legal) A confession; A defense of one's faith, or a confession of guilt.
10 letter words containing fes
11 letter words containing fes
12 letter words containing fes
- confessional — A confessional is the small room in a church where Christians, especially Roman Catholics, go to confess their sins.
- confessoress — a woman who hears or makes confessions
- disinfestant — a product used to remove infestation
- festivalgoer — A person attending a festival.
- festschrifts — Plural form of festschrift.
13 letter words containing fes
14 letter words containing fes
- confessionally — in a confessional manner
- disinfestation — The act or process of disinfesting.
- manifestations — An event, action, or object that clearly shows or embodies something, esp. a theory or an abstract idea.
- professionally — following an occupation as a means of livelihood or for gain: a professional builder.
- self-confessed — openly admitting to being a type of person with a particular quality, habit, character, etc.: He's a self-confessed gambler.
15 letter words containing fes
- confessionalism — the belief that a religion, esp Christianity, should have a set of essential doctrines to which members of that religion must adhere
- confessionalist — an advocate of confessionalism
- nonprofessional — not a member of or trained in a specific profession.
- nonprofessorial — not professorial
- preprofessional — of or relating to the time preceding one's concentrated study or practice of a profession: preprofessional training.
16 letter words containing fes
- nonprofessionals — Plural form of nonprofessional.
- paraprofessional — a person trained to assist a doctor, lawyer, teacher, or other professional, but not licensed to practice in the profession.
- professionalisms — professional character, spirit, or methods.
- semiprofessional — actively engaged in some field or sport for pay but on a part-time basis: semiprofessional baseball players.
17 letter words containing fes
- deprofessionalise — to remove from professional control, influence, manipulation, etc.
- deprofessionalize — to remove from professional control, influence, manipulation, etc.
- interconfessional — common to or occurring between churches having different confessions.
- interprofessional — following an occupation as a means of livelihood or for gain: a professional builder.
- pre-manifestation — an act of manifesting.
18 letter words containing fes
19 letter words containing fes
On this page, we collect all words with FES. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 295 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains FES that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.