Words containing fen
3 letter words containing fen
- fen — low land covered wholly or partially with water; boggy land; a marsh.
4 letter words containing fen
5 letter words containing fen
- fence — a barrier enclosing or bordering a field, yard, etc., usually made of posts and wire or wood, used to prevent entrance, to confine, or to mark a boundary.
- fends — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of fend.
- fendy — thrifty, resourceful
- fenks — the parts of the blubber of a whale which contain the oil
- fenny — marshy.
6 letter words containing fen
- deafen — If a noise deafens you, it is so loud that you cannot hear anything else at the same time.
- defend — If you defend someone or something, you take action in order to protect them.
- fenced — a barrier enclosing or bordering a field, yard, etc., usually made of posts and wire or wood, used to prevent entrance, to confine, or to mark a boundary.
- fencer — a person who practices the art of fencing with a sword, foil, etc.
- fences — Plural form of fence.
7 letter words containing fen
- deafens — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of deafen.
- defence — Defence is action that is taken to protect someone or something against attack.
- defends — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of defend.
- defense — the act or power of defending, or guarding against attack, harm, or danger
- effendi — a former Turkish title of respect, especially for government officials.
8 letter words containing fen
9 letter words containing fen
10 letter words containing fen
11 letter words containing fen
- codefendant — a fellow defendant
- deafeningly — to make deaf: The accident deafened him for life.
- defenceless — If someone or something is defenceless, they are weak and unable to defend themselves properly.
- defensative — a thing that offers protection or defence, esp a dressing, etc, that protects against infection or injury
- defenseless — If someone or something is defenseless, they are weak and unable to defend themselves properly.
12 letter words containing fen
- codefendants — Plural form of codefendant.
- defenestrate — to throw (a person or a thing) out of a window
- fence-sitter — a person who remains neutral or undecided in a controversy.
- fenestration — the design and disposition of windows and other exterior openings of a building.
- fenfluramine — a sympathomimetic substance, C 12 H 16 F 3 N, formerly used mainly as an anorectic in the treatment of obesity but withdrawn from the market in 1997 because of its potential to cause valvular heart disease.
13 letter words containing fen
- affenpinscher — a small wire-haired breed of dog of European origin, having tufts of hair on the muzzle
- aschaffenburg — a city in Germany, on the River Main in Bavaria: seat of the Imperial Diet (1447); ceded to Bavaria in 1814. Pop: 68 607 (2003 est)
- defendability — (uncountable) The condition of being defendable.
- defenestrated — Simple past tense and past participle of defenestrate.
- defenestrates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of defenestrate.
14 letter words containing fen
15 letter words containing fen
- defencelessness — The state or condition of being defenceless.
- defenselessness — The characteristic of being defenseless; vulnerability.
- dexfenfluramine — an adrenergic drug, a form of fenfluramine, formerly used in treating obesity but withdrawn from the market in 1997 because of its potential to cause valvular heart disease.
- friedrichshafen — a city in Baden-Württemberg, S Germany, on Lake Constance.
- indefensibility — The quality or state of not being defensible.
16 letter words containing fen
- counteroffensive — a series of attacks by a defending force against an attacking enemy
17 letter words containing fen
19 letter words containing fen
- virginia-rail-fence — snake fence.
On this page, we collect all words with FEN. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 385 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains FEN that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.