Words containing femi
5 letter words containing femi
- femic — of or relating to a group of rock-forming minerals in which iron and magnesium are essential components.
7 letter words containing femi
8 letter words containing femi
- femicide — the act of killing a woman, as by a domestic partner or a member of a criminal enterprise: The rate of femicide where there is drug trafficking is far greater than it is elsewhere.
- feminacy — feminine nature.
- feminazi — A radical feminist.
- feminine — pertaining to a woman or girl: feminine beauty; feminine dress.
- feminise — Alternative spelling of feminize.
9 letter words containing femi
10 letter words containing femi
- defeminise — Alternative spelling of defeminize.
- defeminize — to divest (a person) of feminine qualities
- effeminacy — the state or quality of being effeminate.
- effeminate — (of a man or boy) having traits, tastes, habits, etc., traditionally considered feminine, as softness or delicacy.
- effeminize — to make effeminate.
11 letter words containing femi
- defeminized — Simple past tense and past participle of defeminize.
- ecofeminism — A philosophical and political movement that combines ecological concerns with feminist ones, regarding both as resulting from male domination of society.
- ecofeminist — One who subscribes to ecofeminism.
- effeminated — (of a man or boy) having traits, tastes, habits, etc., traditionally considered feminine, as softness or delicacy.
- effeminized — to make effeminate.
12 letter words containing femi
13 letter words containing femi
- anti-feminism — the doctrine advocating social, political, and all other rights of women equal to those of men.
- cyberfeminism — A community, philosophy and set of practices concerned with feminist acts in cyberspace.
- post-feminism — a way of thinking that develops, or reacts to or against previous feminist ideology
- post-feminist — relating to or occurring in the period after the feminist movement of the 1970s.
- transfeminine — noting or relating to a person who was born male but whose gender identity is more female than male.
14 letter words containing femi
- defeminization — (in a developing organism) the process in which full development into a female of the species is prevented because of a male developmental characteristic
- hyper-feminine — pertaining to a woman or girl: feminine beauty; feminine dress.
- ultra-feminine — pertaining to a woman or girl: feminine beauty; feminine dress.
15 letter words containing femi
- hyperfemininity — the quality of being feminine; womanliness.
On this page, we collect all words with FEMI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 70 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains FEMI that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.