Words containing feat
4 letter words containing feat
- feat — a noteworthy or extraordinary act or achievement, usually displaying boldness, skill, etc.: Arranging the treaty was a diplomatic feat.
6 letter words containing feat
7 letter words containing feat
- defeats — Plural form of defeat.
- feather — one of the horny structures forming the principal covering of birds, consisting typically of a hard, tubular portion attached to the body and tapering into a thinner, stemlike portion bearing a series of slender, barbed processes that interlock to form a flat structure on each side.
- feating — Present participle of feat.
- feature — a prominent or conspicuous part or characteristic: Tall buildings were a new feature on the skyline.
- outfeat — To surpass in feats.
8 letter words containing feat
- defeated — having suffered defeat; beaten
- defeater — to overcome in a contest, election, battle, etc.; prevail over; vanquish: They defeated the enemy. She defeated her brother at tennis.
- feateous — (of people or dress) well-formed, handsome, aesthetically pleasing
- feathers — an apparatus for splitting stone, consisting of two tapered bars (feathers) inserted into a hole drilled into the stone, between which a narrow wedge (plug) is hammered to spread them.
- feathery — clothed or covered with feathers; feathered.
9 letter words containing feat
- beefeater — Beefeaters are guards at the Tower of London. They wear a uniform made in the style of the sixteenth century.
- cofeature — a joint feature
- defeating — Present participle of defeat.
- defeatism — Defeatism is a way of thinking or talking which suggests that you expect to be unsuccessful.
- defeatist — A defeatist is someone who thinks or talks in a way that suggests that they expect to be unsuccessful.
10 letter words containing feat
11 letter words containing feat
- defeaticrat — a member or supporter of the Democratic Party, echoing the belief among many opponents that it promoted a defeatist attitude to the situation in Iraq following the US-led invasion of 2003
- disfeatured — Simple past tense and past participle of disfeature.
- feather-bed — a mattress or a bed cover, as a quilt, stuffed with soft feathers.
- feather-cut — a woman's hair style in which the hair is cut in short and uneven lengths and formed into small curls with featherlike tips.
- featherback — any freshwater fish of the family Notopteridae, of Asia and western Africa, having a small, feathery dorsal fin and a very long anal fin extending from close behind the head to the tip of the tail.
12 letter words containing feat
13 letter words containing feat
- featherbedded — Simple past tense and past participle of featherbed.
- featherbrains — Plural form of featherbrain.
- featherheaded — featherbrain.
- featherstitch — an embroidery stitch producing work in which a succession of branches extend alternately on each side of a central stem.
- featherweight — a boxer or other contestant intermediate in weight between a bantamweight and a lightweight, especially a professional boxer weighing up to 126 pounds (57 kg).
14 letter words containing feat
- feather-legged — cowardly.
- feather-veined — (of a leaf) having a series of veins branching from each side of the midrib toward the margin; pinnately veined.
- featherbedding — the practice of requiring an employer to hire unnecessary employees, to assign unnecessary work, or to limit production according to a union rule or safety statute: Featherbedding forced the railroads to employ firemen on diesel locomotives.
- featherbrained — Alternative spelling of feather-brained.
- featherweights — Plural form of featherweight.
15 letter words containing feat
- featherstitched — Simple past tense and past participle of featherstitch.
16 letter words containing feat
- parrot's-feather — a South American water milfoil, Myriophyllum aquaticum, having hairlike pinnate leaves, widely cultivated as an aquarium plant.
- prince's-feather — a tall, showy plant, Amaranthus hybridus erythrostachys, of the amaranth family, having reddish foliage and thick spikes of small, red flowers.
On this page, we collect all words with FEAT. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 156 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains FEAT that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.