Words containing fea
4 letter words containing fea
5 letter words containing fea
6 letter words containing fea
- afeard — frightened; afraid
- affear — (archaic) To frighten, to scare; to terrify.
- defeat — If you defeat someone, you win a victory over them in a battle, game, or contest.
- feague — To decorate or improve in appearance through artificial means.
- fealed — Simple past tense and past participle of feal.
7 letter words containing fea
8 letter words containing fea
- affeared — Simple past tense and past participle of affear.
- defeated — having suffered defeat; beaten
- defeater — to overcome in a contest, election, battle, etc.; prevail over; vanquish: They defeated the enemy. She defeated her brother at tennis.
- fearfull — Archaic form of fearful.
- fearless — without fear; bold or brave; intrepid.
9 letter words containing fea
- beanfeast — A beanfeast is a party or other social event.
- beefeater — Beefeaters are guards at the Tower of London. They wear a uniform made in the style of the sixteenth century.
- cofeature — a joint feature
- defeasing — to defeat or annul (a contract, deed, etc.).
- defeating — Present participle of defeat.
10 letter words containing fea
- bean-feast — (formerly) an annual dinner or party given by an employer for employees.
- beanfeasts — Plural form of beanfeast.
- beefeaters — Plural form of beefeater.
- defeasance — the act or process of rendering null and void; annulment
- defeasible — (of an estate or interest in land) capable of being defeated or rendered void
11 letter words containing fea
- defeasances — Plural form of defeasance.
- defeaticrat — a member or supporter of the Democratic Party, echoing the belief among many opponents that it promoted a defeatist attitude to the situation in Iraq following the US-led invasion of 2003
- disfeatured — Simple past tense and past participle of disfeature.
- fear-naught — a stout woolen cloth for overcoats.
- fearfulness — causing or apt to cause fear; frightening: a fearful apparition.
12 letter words containing fea
13 letter words containing fea
- defeasibility — capable of being annulled or terminated.
- fearmongering — The action of deliberately arousing public fear or alarm about a particular issue.
- feasibilities — Plural form of feasibility.
- featherbedded — Simple past tense and past participle of featherbed.
- featherbrains — Plural form of featherbrain.
14 letter words containing fea
- feather-legged — cowardly.
- feather-veined — (of a leaf) having a series of veins branching from each side of the midrib toward the margin; pinnately veined.
- featherbedding — the practice of requiring an employer to hire unnecessary employees, to assign unnecessary work, or to limit production according to a union rule or safety statute: Featherbedding forced the railroads to employ firemen on diesel locomotives.
- featherbrained — Alternative spelling of feather-brained.
- featherweights — Plural form of featherweight.
15 letter words containing fea
- feast-or-famine — characterized by alternating, extremely high and low degrees of prosperity, success, volume of business, etc.: artists who lead a feast-or-famine life.
- featherstitched — Simple past tense and past participle of featherstitch.
- indefeasibility — The state or quality of being indefeasible, of being incapable of being defeated.
- non-feasibility — capable of being done, effected, or accomplished: a feasible plan.
16 letter words containing fea
- parrot's-feather — a South American water milfoil, Myriophyllum aquaticum, having hairlike pinnate leaves, widely cultivated as an aquarium plant.
- prince's-feather — a tall, showy plant, Amaranthus hybridus erythrostachys, of the amaranth family, having reddish foliage and thick spikes of small, red flowers.
On this page, we collect all words with FEA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 284 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains FEA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.