Words containing fasc
6 letter words containing fasc
7 letter words containing fasc
8 letter words containing fasc
- fasching — a carnival celebration that precedes Lent in German-speaking countries and communities; Shrovetide.
- fasciate — bound with a band, fillet, or bandage.
- fascicle — a section of a book or set of books being published in installments as separate pamphlets or volumes.
- fascines — Plural form of fascine.
- fascinum — An ivory phallus used in certain ancient erotic rites.
9 letter words containing fasc
10 letter words containing fasc
- fasciation — the act of binding up or bandaging.
- fascicular — pertaining to or forming a fascicle; fasciculate.
- fasciculus — a fascicle, as of nerve or muscle fibers.
- fascinated — to attract and hold attentively by a unique power, personal charm, unusual nature, or some other special quality; enthrall: a vivacity that fascinated the audience.
- fascinates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of fascinate.
11 letter words containing fasc
12 letter words containing fasc
- anti-fascism — (sometimes initial capital letter) a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.
- clerofascist — A cleric supporting fascism or advocating a synthesis of religion and fascism.
- fascia-board — a band or fillet, as for binding the hair.
- fascicularly — in a fascicular manner
- fasciculated — Grouped in a fascicle; fascicled.
13 letter words containing fasc
- fasciculation — a fascicular condition.
- fascinatingly — of great interest or attraction; enchanting; charming; captivating: a fascinating story; fascinating jewelry.
- fascistically — In a fascistic way.
- islamofascism — an ideology promoted by some Islamists, the aims of which are to establish Islamic orthodoxy and to resist western secularism
- unfascinating — of great interest or attraction; enchanting; charming; captivating: a fascinating story; fascinating jewelry.
14 letter words containing fasc
- fasciculations — Plural form of fasciculation.
15 letter words containing fasc
On this page, we collect all words with FASC. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 81 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains FASC that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.