Words containing fairy
5 letter words containing fairy
- fairy — (in folklore) one of a class of supernatural beings, generally conceived as having a diminutive human form and possessing magical powers with which they intervene in human affairs.
8 letter words containing fairy
9 letter words containing fairy
10 letter words containing fairy
- airy-fairy — If you describe someone's ideas as airy-fairy, you are critical of them because you think the ideas are vague, impractical, and unrealistic.
- fairy-tale — a story, usually for children, about elves, hobgoblins, dragons, fairies, or other magical creatures.
- fairyfloss — a very light fluffy confection made from coloured spun sugar, usually held on a stick
- fairytales — Plural form of fairytale.
13 letter words containing fairy
- fairy-slipper — Calypso (def 2).
On this page, we collect all words with FAIRY. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 33 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains FAIRY that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.