Words containing fail
4 letter words containing fail
- fail — to fall short of success or achievement in something expected, attempted, desired, or approved: The experiment failed because of poor planning.
5 letter words containing fail
6 letter words containing fail
7 letter words containing fail
- faileth — (archaic) Third-person singular present simple form of 'fail'.
- failing — Slang. an embarrassing or humorous mistake, humiliating situation, etc., that is subject to ridicule and given an exaggerated importance: Their app update is a massive fail. the condition or quality resulting from having failed in this way: His online post is full of fail. a person who fails in this way.
- failure — an act or instance of failing or proving unsuccessful; lack of success: His effort ended in failure. The campaign was a failure.
- jeofail — an oversight in a legal pleading
8 letter words containing fail
- failback — failover
- failings — Plural form of failing.
- failover — A method of protecting computer systems from failure, in which standby equipment automatically takes over when the main system fails.
- failsafe — Electronics. pertaining to or noting a mechanism built into a system, as in an early warning system or a nuclear reactor, for insuring safety should the system fail to operate properly.
- failures — Plural form of failure.
9 letter words containing fail
- fail-safe — Electronics. pertaining to or noting a mechanism built into a system, as in an early warning system or a nuclear reactor, for insuring safety should the system fail to operate properly.
- fail-soft — pertaining to or noting facilities built into a system, as in an automobile or a computer, for continuing operations on an interim basis and probably with reduced efficiency, if parts of the system fail.
- failingly — an act or instance of failing; failure: His failing is due to general incompetence.
- pass-fail — a system of grading in some educational institutions in which a student simply passes or fails instead of receiving a letter or numerical grade.
- unfailing — not failing; not giving way; not falling short of expectation; completely dependable: an unfailing friend.
13 letter words containing fail
- never-failing — that does not fail ever; unfailing
On this page, we collect all words with FAIL. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 47 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains FAIL that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.