Words containing face
4 letter words containing face
- face — the front part of the head, from the forehead to the chin.
5 letter words containing face
6 letter words containing face
- -faced — -faced combines with adjectives to form other adjectives that describe someone's face or expression.
- biface — a prehistoric stone tool with two faces
- deface — If someone defaces something such as a wall or a notice, they spoil it by writing or drawing things on it.
- efface — to wipe out; do away with; expunge: to efface one's unhappy memories.
- enface — to write, print, or stamp (something) on the face of (a document)
7 letter words containing face
- catface — the deformity of the surface of a tree trunk which has been caused by fire or disease
- defaced — having had the surface, legibility, or appearance spoiled or marred
- defacer — One who defaces; a vandal.
- defaces — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of deface.
- dogface — an enlisted man in the U.S. Army, especially an infantryman in World War II.
8 letter words containing face
- boldface — (of type) having this weight
- boniface — Saint, original name Wynfrith. ?680–?755 ad, Anglo-Saxon missionary: archbishop of Mainz (746–755). Feast day: June 5
- clubface — the face of a golf club
- coalface — In a coal mine, the coalface is the part where the coal is being cut out of the rock.
- dogfaces — Plural form of dogface.
9 letter words containing face
- baby-face — a smooth round face like a baby's
- babyfaced — Alternative spelling of baby-faced.
- baldfaced — blatant or undisguised
- barefaced — You use barefaced to describe someone's behavior when you want to emphasize that they do not care that they are behaving wrongly.
- bitchface — Also called resting bitchface, bitchy resting face, chronic bitchface. (especially of a woman) a facial expression that does not consciously express a particular emotion but that others perceive as scowling, threatening, etc.: I can’t help that I have resting bitchface. Her face naturally goes into a bitchface, but I promise she’s super friendly. I’m not angry, I just have chronic bitch face. Abbreviation: RBF. (especially of a woman) a deliberate facial expression of anger or disgust, often employed to appear unapproachable: I put on my bitchface when I ride the train so creepy guys don’t talk to me. It’s important to perfect your bitchface.
10 letter words containing face
- about-face — An about-face is a complete change of attitude or opinion.
- baby-faced — having a smooth round face like a baby's
- bald-faced — barefaced (def 2).
- bare-faced — You use bare-faced to describe someone's behaviour when you want to emphasize that they do not care that they are behaving wrongly.
- bold-faced — confident or impudent
11 letter words containing face
- ashen-faced — Someone who is ashen-faced looks very pale, especially because they are ill, shocked, or frightened.
- barefacedly — In a barefaced manner.
- brazenfaced — having, or uttered with, a brazen expression; impudent; shameless
- broad-faced — having a broad, wide face.
- face-harden — to harden the surface of (metal), as by chilling or casehardening.
12 letter words containing face
- brazen-faced — shameless or impudent
- double-faced — practicing duplicity; hypocritical.
- face-centred — (of a crystal) having a lattice point at the centre of each face of each unit cell as well as at the corners
- face-to-face — with the fronts or faces toward each other, especially when close together.
- facebook.com — (web) One of the most popular social networking websites.
13 letter words containing face
- barefacedness — The state or quality of being barefaced.
- face-centered — (of a crystal structure) having lattice points on the faces of the unit cells.
- facetiousness — (uncountable) The state of being facetious.
- freckle-faced — having a face conspicuously covered with freckles.
- hatchet-faced — having a face with narrow dimensions and sharp features
14 letter words containing face
- air-to-surface — launched from an aircraft and directed at a land target
- melamine-faced — having a thin melamine layer on one or more faces
- shamefacedness — modest or bashful.
- straight-faced — a serious or impassive facial expression that conceals one's true feelings about something, especially a desire to laugh.
- surface-active — (of a substance, esp a detergent) capable of lowering the surface tension of a liquid, usually water
15 letter words containing face
- ineffaceability — Quality of being ineffaceable.
- rightabout-face — a turning directly about so as to face in the opposite direction
- self-effacement — the act or fact of keeping oneself in the background, as in humility.
- surface-ripened — (of cheese) ripened on the surface by molds or other microorganisms.
18 letter words containing face
- surface-to-surface — (of a missile, message, etc.) capable of traveling from a base on the surface of the earth to a target also on the surface.
21 letter words containing face
- surface-to-underwater — (of a missile, message, etc.) traveling from the surface of the earth to a target underwater.
On this page, we collect all words with FACE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 514 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains FACE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.