Words containing fab
5 letter words containing fab
- fable — a short tale to teach a moral lesson, often with animals or inanimate objects as characters; apologue: the fable of the tortoise and the hare; Aesop's fables.
- fabre — Jean Henri [zhahn ahn-ree] /ʒɑ̃ ɑ̃ˈri/ (Show IPA), 1823–1915, French entomologist and popular writer on insect life.
- fabry — Charles (ʃarl). 1867–1945, French physicist: discovered ozone in the upper atmosphere
6 letter words containing fab
- confab — A confab is an informal, private conversation.
- fabada — a stew of broad beans usually cooked with pork, sausage, and bacon.
- fabber — fabulous (def 2).
- fabian — seeking victory by delay and harassment rather than by a decisive battle as in the manner of Fabius Maximus: Fabian policy.
- fabius — (full name Quintus Fabius Maximus Verrucosus) died 203 b.c.; Rom. general & statesman: defeated Hannibal in the second Punic War by a cautious strategy of delay and avoidance of direct encounter
7 letter words containing fab
- affable — Someone who is affable is pleasant and friendly.
- affably — pleasantly easy to approach and to talk to; friendly; cordial; warmly polite: an affable and courteous gentleman.
- confabs — Plural form of confab.
- effable — utterable; expressible.
- faberge — (Peter) Carl Gustavovich [kahrl guh-stah-vuh-vich] /kɑrl gəˈstɑ və vɪtʃ/ (Show IPA), 1846–1920, Russian goldsmith and jeweler.
8 letter words containing fab
9 letter words containing fab
- bluffable — able to be achieved through or influenced by bluffing
- confabbed — Simple past tense and past participle of confab.
- fabaceous — belonging to the Fabaceae, an alternative name for the plant family Leguminosae.
- fabianism — the theories of economic and social reform advocated by the Fabian Society.
- fabricant — a maker or manufacturer.
10 letter words containing fab
- affability — pleasantly easy to approach and to talk to; friendly; cordial; warmly polite: an affable and courteous gentleman.
- confabular — of or relating to confabulation
- fabricable — able to be formed or shaped; capable of being constructed or manufactured.
- fabricated — to make by art or skill and labor; construct: The finest craftspeople fabricated this clock.
- fabricates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of fabricate.
11 letter words containing fab
12 letter words containing fab
- confabulated — Simple past tense and past participle of confabulate.
- confabulator — to converse informally; chat.
- fabrications — Plural form of fabrication.
- fabulousness — almost impossible to believe; incredible.
- ineffability — incapable of being expressed or described in words; inexpressible: ineffable joy.
13 letter words containing fab
- confabulating — Present participle of confabulate.
- confabulation — the act of confabulating; conversation; discussion.
- confabulatory — the act of confabulating; conversation; discussion.
- fabricability — able to be formed or shaped; capable of being constructed or manufactured.
- ineffableness — The quality or state of being ineffable.
14 letter words containing fab
15 letter words containing fab
- ghetto-fabulous — pertaining to or noting a lifestyle of showy but superficial glamour and luxury that is sometimes adopted by people in or from an urban ghetto: That man is just ghetto-fabulous; his bling wears bling!
- nanofabrication — the design and manufacture of products and structures, especially electronic devices, with dimensions measured in nanometers.
- selfabandonment — absence or lack of personal restraint.
On this page, we collect all words with FAB. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 111 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains FAB that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.