Words containing eva
3 letter words containing eva
- eva — 1. A toy ALGOL-like language used in "Formal Specification of Programming Languages: A Panoramic Primer", F.G. Pagan, P-H 1981. 2. Explicit Vector Language.
4 letter words containing eva
5 letter words containing eva
- bevan — a stupid or unfashionable male
- devan — (transitive) To unload (goods) from a container.
- devas — Plural form of deva.
- evade — Escape or avoid, esp. by cleverness or trickery.
- evans — Sir Arthur (John). 1851–1941, British archaeologist, whose excavations of the palace of Knossos in Crete provided evidence for the existence of the Minoan civilization
6 letter words containing eva
- cheval — (obsolete) A horse; hence, a support or frame.
- coeval — of or belonging to the same age or generation
- cuevas — José Luis [hoh-zey lwees;; Spanish haw-se lwees] /hoʊˈzeɪ lwis;; Spanish hɔˈsɛ lwis/ (Show IPA), born 1934, Mexican painter, graphic artist, and illustrator.
- devall — a stop; cessation
- devast — (obsolete) To devastate.
7 letter words containing eva
8 letter words containing eva
- bevatron — a proton synchrotron at the University of California
- casevacs — Plural form of casevac.
- chevalet — the piece of wood in a musical instrument that the strings are stretched over and which passes on their movement or oscillation to the main part of the instrument
- crevalle — a silver coloured fish, Caranx hippos of the Carangidae or jack family native to western Atlantic areas
- crevasse — A crevasse is a large, deep crack in thick ice or rock.
9 letter words containing eva
- boulevard — A boulevard is a wide street in a city, usually with trees along each side.
- cevapcici — a small rolled patty of ground meat, usually beef, seasoned with paprika and garlic, popular in Eastern Europe
- cheesevat — (in cheese making) a vat in which curds are formed and cut
- chevalier — a member of certain orders of merit, such as the French Legion of Honour
- ci-devant — (esp of an office-holder) former; recent
10 letter words containing eva
- achievable — If you say that something you are trying to do is achievable, you mean that it is possible for you to succeed in doing it.
- believable — Something that is believable makes you think that it could be true or real.
- casevacked — Simple past tense and past participle of casevac.
- chevaliers — Plural form of chevalier.
- crevassing — Present participle of crevasse.
11 letter words containing eva
- aggrievance — Oppression; hardship; injury; grievance.
- devaluating — Present participle of devaluate.
- devaluation — a decrease in the exchange value of a currency against gold or other currencies, brought about by a government
- devastating — If you describe something as devastating, you are emphasizing that it is very harmful or damaging.
- devastation — Devastation is severe and widespread destruction or damage.
12 letter words containing eva
13 letter words containing eva
- achievability — The state or condition of being achievable.
- believability — to have confidence in the truth, the existence, or the reliability of something, although without absolute proof that one is right in doing so: Only if one believes in something can one act purposefully.
- devastatingly — tending or threatening to devastate: a devastating fire.
- evangelically — In an evangelical manner, concerning evangelism.
- evangelistary — a book containing passages from the gospels to be used as part of the liturgy
14 letter words containing eva
- devaluationist — a person, as an economist, who advocates the devaluation of a currency.
- evangelicalism — (Christianity, historical) Lutheranism.
- evangelisation — Alternative spelling of evangelization.
- evangelization — The act of evangelizing; the state of being evangelized.
- nizhnevartovsk — a city in W central Russia, an oil and gas center on the Ob River.
15 letter words containing eva
- cheval-de-frise — a portable barrier of spikes, sword blades, etc, used to obstruct the passage of cavalry
- evangelicalness — the state or quality of being evangelical
- non-evangelical — Also, evangelic. pertaining to or in keeping with the gospel and its teachings.
- postdevaluation — the period following the devaluation of a currency
- pseudo-medieval — of, pertaining to, characteristic of, or in the style of the Middle Ages: medieval architecture. Compare Middle Ages.
16 letter words containing eva
17 letter words containing eva
- revascularization — the restoration of the blood circulation of an organ or area, achieved by unblocking obstructed or disrupted blood vessels or by surgically implanting replacements.
18 letter words containing eva
- evapotranspiration — The process by which water is transferred from the land to the atmosphere by evaporation from the soil and other surfaces and by transpiration from plants.
20 letter words containing eva
- chevalier-montrachet — a white wine from Burgundy.
On this page, we collect all words with EVA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 439 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains EVA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.