Words containing esqu
6 letter words containing esqu
- -esque — indicating a specified character, manner, style, or resemblance
7 letter words containing esqu
8 letter words containing esqu
- esquimau — Eskimo
- esquires — Plural form of esquire.
- esquisse — (art) The first sketch of a picture or model of a statue.
- levesque — René [ruh-ney;; French ruh-ney] /rəˈneɪ;; French rəˈneɪ/ (Show IPA), 1922–1987, Canadian political leader: premier of Quebec 1976–85.
- mesquite — a city in NE Texas, E of Dallas.
9 letter words containing esqu
- arabesque — An arabesque is a position in ballet dancing. The dancer stands on one leg with their other leg lifted and stretched out backwards, and their arms stretched out in front of them.
- burlesque — A burlesque is a performance or a piece of writing that makes fun of something by copying it in an exaggerated way. You can also use burlesque to refer to a situation in real life that is like this.
- coenesque — reminiscent of the work US film-makers Joel and Ethan Coen (born 1954 and 1957 respectively), featuring bizarre and involved plots, use of irony and black humour, and allusions to film classics
- daliesque — of, pertaining to, resembling, or characteristic of the surrealist art of Salvador Dali: giant advertising posters depicting Daliesque distortions of everyday objects.
- dantesque — in the style of Dante; characterized by impressive elevation of style with deep solemnity or somberness of feeling.
10 letter words containing esqu
11 letter words containing esqu
- barbaresque — (particularly of art) stylistically barbaric
- bunyanesque — of, relating to, or resembling the legends about Paul Bunyan.
- burlesquely — in a burlesque manner
- desquamated — Simple past tense and past participle of desquamate.
- esquamulose — Not covered in scales or scale-like objects; having a smooth skin.
12 letter words containing esqu
- alhambresque — like the Alhambra, especially in richness of ornamentation
- bradmanesque — (of a batsman or innings) reminiscent of Sir Don Bradman in terms of dominance over the opposing bowlers
- chaplinesque — characteristic of or resembling the comedy or filmmaking style of Charlie Chaplin.
- desquamating — Present participle of desquamate.
- desquamation — to come off in scales, as the skin in certain diseases; peel off.
13 letter words containing esqu
- carnivalesque — characteristic of, suitable for, or like a carnival
- grotesqueness — odd or unnatural in shape, appearance, or character; fantastically ugly or absurd; bizarre.
- grotesqueries — Plural form of grotesquery.
- picturesquely — visually charming or quaint, as if resembling or suitable for a painting: a picturesque fishing village.
- sculpturesque — suggesting sculpture: the sculpturesque beauty of her face.
14 letter words containing esqu
15 letter words containing esqu
- churrigueresque — of or relating to a style of baroque architecture of Spain in the late 17th and early 18th centuries
- picturesqueness — visually charming or quaint, as if resembling or suitable for a painting: a picturesque fishing village.
- sesquicarbonate — a salt intermediate in composition between a carbonate and a bicarbonate or consisting of the two combined.
- sesquicentenary — a hundred and fiftieth anniversary
16 letter words containing esqu
- sesquicentennial — pertaining to or marking the completion of a period of 150 years.
On this page, we collect all words with ESQU. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 105 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ESQU that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.