Words containing entero
7 letter words containing entero
10 letter words containing entero
11 letter words containing entero
- archenteron — the cavity within an embryo at the gastrula stage of development that eventually becomes the digestive cavity
- coelenteron — the simple saclike body cavity of a coelenterate
- enterococci — Plural form of enterococcus.
- enterocoele — A coelom or coelomic cavity developed from the wall of the archenteron in some invertebrates.
- enterocytes — Plural form of enterocyte.
12 letter words containing entero
- archenterons — Plural form of archenteron.
- enterobacter — Any bacterium of the genus Enterobacter.
- enterobiasis — a disease, common in children, caused by infestation of the large intestine with nematodes of the genus Enterobius, esp the pinworm (E. vermicularis)
- enteroclysis — A fluoroscopic X-ray of the small intestine.
- enterococcal — Relating to, or produced by, an enterococcus.
13 letter words containing entero
- enterocolitis — Inflammation of both the small intestine and the colon.
- enterohepatic — Relating to or denoting the circulation of bile salts and other secretions from the liver to the intestine, where they are reabsorbed into the blood and returned to the liver.
- enteropathies — Plural form of enteropathy.
- enterotoxemia — Blood poisoning caused by an enterotoxin.
- enteroviruses — Plural form of enterovirus.
14 letter words containing entero
- enterobacteria — (microbiology) Plural form of enterobacterium.
- enterocentesis — a procedure that involves puncturing the intestine to withdraw fluid or gas
- enterogastrone — a hormone liberated by the upper intestinal mucosa when stimulated by fat: reduces peristalsis and secretion in the stomach
- enteropneustal — relating to enteropneusts
15 letter words containing entero
16 letter words containing entero
- gastroenterology — the study of the structure, functions, and diseases of digestive organs.
17 letter words containing entero
- gastroenterostomy — the making of a new passage between the stomach and the duodenum (gastroduodenostomy) or, especially, the jejunum (gastrojejunostomy)
18 letter words containing entero
- gastroenterologist — the study of the structure, functions, and diseases of digestive organs.
19 letter words containing entero
On this page, we collect all words with ENTERO. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 49 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ENTERO that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.