Words containing driv
5 letter words containing driv
- drive — to send, expel, or otherwise cause to move by force or compulsion: to drive away the flies; to drive back an attacking army; to drive a person to desperation.
6 letter words containing driv
7 letter words containing driv
8 letter words containing driv
- bedrivel — to drivel upon or cover in dribble
- co-drive — to take alternate turns driving (a vehicle) with another person
- codriver — The navigator in the sport of rally racing, who sits in the front passenger seat and gives directions to the driver.
- drivable — to send, expel, or otherwise cause to move by force or compulsion: to drive away the flies; to drive back an attacking army; to drive a person to desperation.
- drive-by — the action of driving by a specified locality, object, etc.: a drive-by of Nelson's Monument.
9 letter words containing driv
- cabdriver — a taxi driver
- co-driver — one of two drivers who take turns to drive a car, esp in a rally
- driveable — to send, expel, or otherwise cause to move by force or compulsion: to drive away the flies; to drive back an attacking army; to drive a person to desperation.
- driveaway — the delivery of a car to a buyer or to a specified destination by means of a hired driver.
- driveline — the components of the power train of an automotive vehicle that are between the transmission and the differential, and generally consisting of the drive shaft and universal joint.
10 letter words containing driv
- disk-drive — a device that, using an access mechanism under program control, enables data to be read from or written on a spinning magnetic disk, magnetic disk pack, floppy disk, or optical disk.
- drive-thru — a takeaway restaurant, bank, etc designed so that customers can use it without leaving their cars
- drive-time — driving time.
- drivelines — Plural form of driveline.
- drivelling — saliva flowing from the mouth, or mucus from the nose; slaver.
11 letter words containing driv
- drink-drive — Drink-drive means relating to drink-driving.
- drivability — the degree of smoothness and steadiness of acceleration of an automotive vehicle: The automatic transmission has been improved to give the new model better drivability.
- drug-driver — a person who drives while under the influence of drugs
- front-drive — (of an automotive vehicle) having front-wheel drive.
- menu-driven — of or relating to software that makes extensive use of menus to enable users to choose alternatives and guide program operations.
12 letter words containing driv
- drink-driver — A drink-driver is someone who drives after drinking more than the amount of alcohol that is legally allowed.
- driveability — the degree of smoothness and steadiness of acceleration of an automotive vehicle: The automatic transmission has been improved to give the new model better drivability.
- drug-driving — driving while under the influence of drugs, esp illegal drugs
- event-driven — (programming) A kind of program, such as a graphical user interface, with a main loop which just waits for events to occur. Each event has an associated handler which is passed the details of the event, e.g. mouse button 3 pressed at position (355, 990). For example, X window system and most Visual Basic application programs are event-driven. See also callback.
- motor-driven — propelled or made to function by means of a motor
13 letter words containing driv
- drink-driving — Drink-driving is the same as drunk driving.
- drive-through — the act of driving through a specified locality or place, especially driving into a place of business, completing a transaction from one's car, and driving out: a quick drive-through of Beverly Hills; The bank has outside tellers' windows to accept deposits by drive-through.
- market-driven — controlled and guided by commercial considerations
- petrol-driven — (of a car, engine, etc) powered by petrol
14 letter words containing driv
- command-driven — pertaining to or denoting a software program whose instructions to perform specified tasks are issued by the user as typed commands in predetermined syntax (contrasted with menu-driven).
20 letter words containing driv
- phillips-screwdriver — a screw head having two partial slots crossed at right angles, driven by a special screwdriver (Phillips screwdriver)
On this page, we collect all words with DRIV. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 268 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains DRIV that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.