Words containing dipte
7 letter words containing dipte
- diptera — the order comprising the dipterous insects.
8 letter words containing dipte
9 letter words containing dipte
- dipterans — Plural form of dipteran.
- dipterist — an expert on flies belonging to the order Diptera
- dipterous — Entomology. belonging or pertaining to the order Diptera, comprising the houseflies, mosquitoes, and gnats, characterized by a single, anterior pair of membranous wings with the posterior pair reduced to small, knobbed structures.
11 letter words containing dipte
- dipterocarp — A tall forest tree from which are obtained resins and timber for the export trade, occurring mainly in Southeast Asia.
14 letter words containing dipte
17 letter words containing dipte
- dipterocarpaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Dipterocarpaceae, a family of trees chiefly native to tropical SE Asia, having two-winged fruits. Many species yield useful timber and resins
On this page, we collect all words with DIPTE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 12 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains DIPTE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.