Words containing dipt
4 letter words containing dipt
- dipt — a simple past tense of dip1 .
7 letter words containing dipt
8 letter words containing dipt
9 letter words containing dipt
- dipterans — Plural form of dipteran.
- dipterist — an expert on flies belonging to the order Diptera
- dipterous — Entomology. belonging or pertaining to the order Diptera, comprising the houseflies, mosquitoes, and gnats, characterized by a single, anterior pair of membranous wings with the posterior pair reduced to small, knobbed structures.
11 letter words containing dipt
- dipterocarp — A tall forest tree from which are obtained resins and timber for the export trade, occurring mainly in Southeast Asia.
14 letter words containing dipt
17 letter words containing dipt
- dipterocarpaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Dipterocarpaceae, a family of trees chiefly native to tropical SE Asia, having two-winged fruits. Many species yield useful timber and resins
On this page, we collect all words with DIPT. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 17 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains DIPT that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.