Words containing dac
4 letter words containing dac
5 letter words containing dac
- dacca — Dhaka
- daces — Plural form of dace.
- dacha — A dacha is a country house in Russia.
- dache — Lilly, 1914?–1989, U.S. hat designer, born in France.
- dacia — an ancient region bounded by the Carpathians, the Tisza, and the Danube, roughly corresponding to modern Romania. United under kings from about 60 bc, it later contained the Roman province of the same name (about 105 to 270 ad)
6 letter words containing dac
- bodach — an old man
- dacapo — Broad-range hardware specification language. "Mixed Level Modelling and Simulation of VLSI Systems", F.J. Rammig in Logic Design and Simulation, E. Horbst ed, N-H 1986.
- dachas — Plural form of dacha.
- dachau — a town in S Germany, in Bavaria: site of a Nazi concentration camp. Pop: 39 474 (2003 est)
- dacite — an igneous, volcanic rock characteristically light in colour with relatively high silica content
7 letter words containing dac
8 letter words containing dac
9 letter words containing dac
- audacious — Someone who is audacious takes risks in order to achieve something.
- baldachin — a richly ornamented silk and gold brocade
- bodacious — If you say that someone or something is bodacious, you mean that they are very good or impressive.
- candidacy — Someone's candidacy is their position of being a candidate in an election.
- dachshund — A dachshund is a small dog that has very short legs, a long body, and long ears.
10 letter words containing dac
11 letter words containing dac
- anisodactyl — (of the feet of passerine birds) having the first toe directed backwards and the other three toes directed forwards
- artiodactyl — any placental mammal of the order Artiodactyla, having hooves with an even number of toes; an even-toed ungulate. The order includes pigs, hippopotamuses, camels, deer, cattle, and antelopes
- audaciously — extremely bold or daring; recklessly brave; fearless: an audacious explorer.
- autodidacts — Plural form of autodidact.
- baldacchino — baldachin
12 letter words containing dac
- artiodactyle — (zoology) One of the Artiodactyla, a group of ungulates.
- artiodactyls — Plural form of artiodactyl.
- autodidactic — a person who has learned a subject without the benefit of a teacher or formal education; a self-taught person.
- dactinomycin — a cytotoxic polypeptide, C 62 H 86 N 12 O 16 , isolated from the bacterium Streptomyces parvullus, used in the treatment of certain cancers.
- dactyliology — the study of finger-rings
13 letter words containing dac
- audaciousness — Risky or daring behaviour.
- autodidactism — Alternative form of autodidacticism.
- brachydactyly — abnormal shortness of the fingers and toes.
- dactyliomancy — the use of a suspended finger-ring for divination
- dactylography — the scientific study of fingerprints for purposes of identification
14 letter words containing dac
- anisodactylous — Zoology. having the toes unlike, or unequal in number.
- arachnodactyly — A condition in which the fingers and hands are abnormally long and slender.
- berberidaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Berberidaceae, a mainly N temperate family of flowering plants (mostly shrubs), including barberry and barrenwort
- brachydactylia — abnormal shortness of the fingers and toes.
- brachydactylic — having abnormally short fingers or toes
15 letter words containing dac
- amaryllidaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Amaryllidaceae, a family of widely cultivated flowering plants having bulbs and including the amaryllis, snowdrop, narcissus, and daffodil
- asclepiadaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Asclepiadaceae, a family of mostly tropical and subtropical flowering plants, including the milkweed and swallowwort, having pollen in the form of a waxy mass (pollinium): now usually regarded as a subfamily of the Apocynaceae
- autodidacticism — any self-directed learning or self-education
- eleutherodactyl — (of a bird) having the hind toe free
- hamamelidaceous — belonging to the Hamamelidaceae, the witch hazel family of plants.
16 letter words containing dac
21 letter words containing dac
- dacryocystorhinostomy — A surgical procedure to restore the flow of tears into the nose from the lacrimal sac when the nasolacrimal duct does not function.
23 letter words containing dac
- dacryocystorhinostomies — Plural form of dacryocystorhinostomy.
On this page, we collect all words with DAC. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 210 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains DAC that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.