Words containing cum
3 letter words containing cum
- cum — used between two nouns to designate an object of a combined nature
4 letter words containing cum
- cume — Marketing. cumulative/accumulated audience: the number of people reached by an advertising or broadcasting medium over a specified period of time: The station has a weekly cume of 5.5 million. the cumulative gross earnings from a movie, album, etc.: the cume for the Star Wars franchise.
- scum — a film or layer of foul or extraneous matter that forms on the surface of a liquid.
5 letter words containing cum
- -cum- — -cum- is put between two nouns to form a noun referring to something or someone that is partly one thing and partly another.
- cecum — the pouch that is the beginning of the large intestine
- cumae — the oldest Greek colony in Italy, founded about 750 bc near Naples
- cumec — the unit of volumetric rate of flow, equal to one cubic metre per second
- cumin — Cumin is a sweet-smelling spice, and is popular in Indian cooking.
6 letter words containing cum
- acumen — keenness and quickness in understanding and dealing with a situation; shrewdness
- caecum — any structure or part that ends in a blind sac or pouch, esp the pouch that marks the beginning of the large intestine
- cumana — a city in NE Venezuela: founded in 1523; the oldest European settlement in South America. Pop: 271 000 (2005 est)
- cumber — to obstruct or hinder
- cumbia — a rhythmic style of music originating in Colombia
7 letter words containing cum
8 letter words containing cum
- canticum — a canticle
- capsicum — Capsicums are peppers.
- cervicum — the flexible region between the prothorax and head in insects
- cucumber — A cucumber is a long thin vegetable with a hard green skin and wet transparent flesh. It is eaten raw in salads.
- cumacean — any small malacostracan marine crustacean of the Cumacea family, mostly dwelling on the sea bed but sometimes found among the plankton
9 letter words containing cum
- accumbent — (of plant parts and plants) lying against some other part or thing
- acuminate — narrowing to a sharp point, as some types of leaf
- acuminous — keen insight; shrewdness: remarkable acumen in business matters.
- cacuminal — relating to or denoting a consonant articulated with the tip of the tongue turned back towards the hard palate
- capsicums — Plural form of capsicum.
10 letter words containing cum
- accumbency — (rare) The state of being accumbent or reclining.
- accumbents — Plural form of accumbent.
- accuminate — Tapering to a point.
- accumulate — When you accumulate things or when they accumulate, they collect or are gathered over a period of time.
- acuminated — Botany, Zoology. pointed; tapering to a point.
11 letter words containing cum
- accumulated — to gather or collect, often in gradual degrees; heap up: to accumulate wealth.
- accumulates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of accumulate.
- accumulatio — (rhetoric) A forceful summarisation of previously made points.
- accumulator — a rechargeable device for storing electrical energy in the form of chemical energy, consisting of one or more separate secondary cells
- acuminating — Present participle of acuminate.
12 letter words containing cum
- accumulating — to gather or collect, often in gradual degrees; heap up: to accumulate wealth.
- accumulation — An accumulation of something is a large number of things which have been collected together or acquired over a period of time.
- accumulative — If something is accumulative, it becomes greater in amount, number, or intensity over a period of time.
- accumulators — Plural form of accumulator.
- circumbinary — (astronomy) Of, pertaining to, or having an orbit around a binary star.
13 letter words containing cum
14 letter words containing cum
- accumulatively — tending to accumulate or arising from accumulation; cumulative.
- anti-incumbent — holding an indicated position, role, office, etc., currently: the incumbent officers of the club.
- circumagitated — Simple past tense and past participle of circumagitate.
- circumambulate — to walk around (something)
- circumbendibus — a circumlocution
15 letter words containing cum
- bioaccumulation — the process in which industrial waste, toxic chemicals, etc. gradually accumulate in living tissue
- circumambagious — in a round-about manner
- circumambiently — in a circumambient manner
- circumambulated — Simple past tense and past participle of circumambulate.
- circumambulates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of circumambulate.
16 letter words containing cum
- accumulativeness — The state or qualities of being accumulative.
- circumambulating — Present participle of circumambulate.
- circumambulation — The act of walking around something in a circle, especially for a ritual purpose.
- circumlocutional — Of or relating to circumlocution : circumlocutionary.
- circumlocutorily — In a circumlocutory manner.
17 letter words containing cum
- circumlocutionary — a roundabout or indirect way of speaking; the use of more words than necessary to express an idea.
- circumscriptively — In a circumscriptive manner.
- circumstantiality — the quality of being circumstantial
- circumstantiating — Present participle of circumstantiate.
- circumterrestrial — surrounding or revolving about the earth.
18 letter words containing cum
On this page, we collect all words with CUM. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 510 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains CUM that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.