Words containing cra
4 letter words containing cra
- crab — A crab is a sea creature with a flat round body covered by a shell, and five pairs of legs with large claws on the front pair. Crabs usually move sideways.
- crac — Careers Research and Advisory Centre
- crag — A crag is a steep rocky cliff or part of a mountain.
- cram — If you cram things or people into a container or place, you put them into it, although there is hardly enough room for them.
- cran — a unit of capacity used for measuring fresh herring, equal to 37.5 gallons
5 letter words containing cra
- -crat — indicating a person who takes part in or is a member of a form of government or class
- accra — the capital of Ghana, a port on the Gulf of Guinea: built on the site of three 17th-century trading fortresses founded by the English, Dutch, and Danish. Pop: 1 970 000 (2005 est)
- acral — Of or pertaining to peripheral body parts, such as toes and fingers.
- craal — an enclosure for cattle and other domestic animals in southern Africa.
- crabb — George, 1778–1851, English author and philologist.
6 letter words containing cra
- -cracy — indicating a type of government or rule
- -craft — the work, skill, or practice of
- acrawl — crawling
- crabbe — George. 1754–1832, English narrative poet, noted for his depiction of impoverished rural life in The Village (1783) and The Borough (1810)
- crabby — Someone who is crabby is bad-tempered and unpleasant to people.
7 letter words containing cra
- -crazed — -crazed combines with nouns to form adjectives that describe people whose behaviour is wild and uncontrolled because of the thing the noun refers to.
- acrania — (physiology) Partial or total absence of the skull.
- acrasia — a lack of self discipline, by which a person acts contrary to usual judgment
- acrasin — a chemical produced by slime moulds
- acratic — of or relating to acrasia
8 letter words containing cra
- -crafted — made in the way specified
- aircraft — An aircraft is a vehicle which can fly, for example an aeroplane or a helicopter.
- anocracy — A political system which is neither fully democratic nor fully autocratic, often being vulnerable to political instability.
- autocrat — An autocrat is a person in authority who has complete power.
- bescrawl — to cover with scrawls
9 letter words containing cra
- adhocracy — management that responds to urgent problems rather than planning to avoid them
- aircrafts — (nonstandard) Plural form of aircraft.
- ambulacra — Plural form of ambulacrum.
- anticrack — protecting a computer against unauthorized access
- autocracy — Autocracy is government or control by one person who has complete power.
10 letter words containing cra
- adhocratic — Relating to adhocracy.
- ambulacral — one of the radial areas in an echinoderm, as the sea urchin, bearing the tube feet by which the creature moves.
- androcracy — social and political rule by men.
- aristocrat — An aristocrat is someone whose family has a high social rank, especially someone who has a title.
- autocratic — An autocratic person or organization has complete power and makes decisions without asking anyone else's advice.
11 letter words containing cra
12 letter words containing cra
- aircraftsman — a person holding the rank of noncommissioned officer in the RAF.
- antiaircraft — used for defense against hostile aircraft
- aristocratic — Aristocratic means belonging to or typical of the aristocracy.
- autocratical — Autocratic.
- boot-scraper — a contraption consisting of an upright metal shape formerly placed outside some houses to enable people to scrape the mud from their boots before going in
13 letter words containing cra
14 letter words containing cra
15 letter words containing cra
- antiaristocracy — Opposed to the aristocracy.
- antibureaucracy — Opposed to bureaucracy.
- back-scratching — a reciprocal exchange of favors, aid, or compliments
- consecratedness — the state of being consecrated
- cradle-to-grave — extending throughout one's life, from birth to death: a cradle-to-grave system of health care.
16 letter words containing cra
- antibureaucratic — Lb politics Opposed to bureaucracy.
- aristocratically — In an aristocratic manner.
- babe-in-a-cradle — a tall orchid, Epiblema grandiflorum, of SW Australia with lilac to mauve flowers
- bureaucratically — of, relating to, or characteristic of a bureaucrat or a bureaucracy; arbitrary and routine.
- craftspersonship — The body of activities, skills, techniques, knowledge, and expertise pertinent to (a) particular craft(s).
17 letter words containing cra
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- anti-bureaucratic — of, relating to, or characteristic of a bureaucrat or a bureaucracy; arbitrary and routine.
- bureaucratization — to divide an administrative agency or office into bureaus.
- idiosyncratically — pertaining to the nature of idiosyncrasy, or something peculiar to an individual: The best minds are idiosyncratic and unpredictable as they follow the course of scientific discovery.
- pseudo-democratic — pertaining to or of the nature of democracy or a democracy.
18 letter words containing cra
- craniorachischisis — Lb pathology A defect of the neural tube in which both the brain and spinal cord are left open.
19 letter words containing cra
32 letter words containing cra
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with CRA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1490 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains CRA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.