Words containing corne
6 letter words containing corne
- cornea — The cornea is the transparent skin covering the outside of your eye.
- corned — (esp of beef) cooked and then preserved or pickled in salt or brine, now often canned
- cornel — any cornaceous plant of the genus Cornus, such as the dogwood and dwarf cornel
- corner — A corner is a point or an area where two or more edges, sides, or surfaces of something join.
- cornet — A cornet is a musical instrument of the brass family that looks like a small trumpet.
7 letter words containing corne
8 letter words containing corne
9 letter words containing corne
- -cornered — having corners of a particular shape or type or having a particular number of corners
- corneille — Pierre (pjɛr). 1606–84, French tragic dramatist often regarded as the founder of French classical drama. His plays include Médée (1635), Le Cid (1636), Horace (1640), and Polyeucte (1642)
- corneitis — an inflammation of the cornea
- cornelian — carnelian
- cornelius — a masculine name: fem. Cornelia
10 letter words containing corne
- cornerback — a defensive back
- cornerwise — with a corner in front; diagonally
- cornetfish — any of several slender fishes of the family Fistulariidae, of tropical seas, having an elongated snout and bony plates instead of scales.
- cornetists — Plural form of cornetist.
- cornettino — a small woodwind instrument of the cornett family that was popular in northern Europe in the 15th century
11 letter words containing corne
12 letter words containing corne
- capricornean — born under or characteristic of Capricorn
- catty-corner — Something that is catty-corner or kitty-corner from another thing is placed or arranged diagonally from it.
- cornerstones — Plural form of cornerstone.
- four-corners — a point in the SW U.S., at the intersection of 37° N latitude and 109° W longitude, where the boundaries of four states—Arizona, Utah, Colorado, and New Mexico—meet: the only such point in the U.S.
- kitty-corner — diagonal.
13 letter words containing corne
- corneoscleral — Relating to the cornea and sclera of the eye.
14 letter words containing corne
15 letter words containing corne
- hole-and-corner — secretive; clandestine; furtive: The political situation was full of hole-and-corner intrigue.
16 letter words containing corne
- cornet-a-pistons — cornet (def 1).
On this page, we collect all words with CORNE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 106 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains CORNE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.