Words containing cor
3 letter words containing cor
- cor — You can say cor when you are surprised or impressed.
4 letter words containing cor
5 letter words containing cor
- acorn — An acorn is a pale oval nut that is the fruit of an oak tree.
- alcor — (language) A subset of ALGOL.
- bocor — a malevolent voodoo priest of Haiti.
- coral — Coral is a hard substance formed from the bones of very small sea animals. It is often used to make jewellery.
- corby — a town in central England, in N Northamptonshire: designated a new town in 1950. Pop: 49 222 (2001)
6 letter words containing cor
7 letter words containing cor
8 letter words containing cor
- accorded — to be in agreement or harmony; agree.
- accorder — (rare) One who accords.
- air-core — having a nonmagnetic core, as one of fiber or plastic, encircled by a coil (air-core coil) or containing one or more such coils: air-core transformer.
- albacore — a tunny, Thunnus alalunga, occurring mainly in warm regions of the Atlantic and Pacific. It has very long pectoral fins and is a valued food fish
- alcorcon — city in central Spain, near Madrid: pop. 140,000
9 letter words containing cor
- accordant — in conformity or harmony
- accorders — Plural form of accorder.
- according — in proportion; in relation
- accordion — An accordion is a musical instrument in the shape of a fairly large box which you hold in your hands. You play the accordion by pressing keys or buttons on either side while moving the two sides together and apart. Accordions are used especially to play traditional popular music.
- ascorbate — a salt of ascorbic acid
10 letter words containing cor
11 letter words containing cor
- accordances — Plural form of accordance.
- accordantly — agreeing; conforming; harmonious.
- accordatura — the notes to which a stringed instrument is tuned.
- accordingly — You use accordingly to introduce a fact or situation which is a result or consequence of something that you have just referred to.
- accordioned — Also called piano accordion. a portable wind instrument having a large bellows for forcing air through small metal reeds, a keyboard for the right hand, and buttons for sounding single bass notes or chords for the left hand.
12 letter words containing cor
- accordionist — a person who plays the accordion, especially with skill.
- biocorrosion — corrosion caused by or enhanced by bacteria or other microorganisms; biologically induced corrosion.
- capricornian — a person born under the sign of Capricorn, usually between December 22nd and January 19th.
- catty-corner — Something that is catty-corner or kitty-corner from another thing is placed or arranged diagonally from it.
- concordances — Plural form of concordance.
13 letter words containing cor
14 letter words containing cor
- accordion-fold — to fold into pleats resembling the bellows of an accordion: to make a fan by accordion-folding a sheet of paper.
- adrenocortical — relating to the adrenal cortex
- anti-corporate — of, for, or belonging to a corporation or corporations: a corporate executive; She considers the new federal subsidy just corporate welfare.
- anticorrosives — Plural form of anticorrosive.
- anticorruption — the opposition to or prevention of corruption
15 letter words containing cor
- anti-corruption — the act of corrupting or state of being corrupt.
- autocorrelation — the condition occurring when successive items in a series are correlated so that their covariance is not zero and they are not independent
- autocorrelative — Relating to autocorrelation.
- corporatization — The privatization of a publicly-owned organization.
- correlativeness — The state or quality of being correlative.
16 letter words containing cor
- coreferentiality — (of two words or phrases) having reference to the same person or thing.
- cornet-a-pistons — cornet (def 1).
- disincorporation — to remove from an incorporated state or status.
- incorruptibility — not corruptible: incorruptible integrity.
- intercorrelation — mutual relation of two or more things, parts, etc.: Studies find a positive correlation between severity of illness and nutritional status of the patients. Synonyms: similarity, correspondence, matching; parallelism, equivalence; interdependence, interrelationship, interconnection.
17 letter words containing cor
- autocorrelational — Of or pertaining to autocorrelation.
- correspondentship — The role or status of correspondent.
- cross-correlation — the correlation between two sequences of random variables in a time series
- inter-correlation — mutual relation of two or more things, parts, etc.: Studies find a positive correlation between severity of illness and nutritional status of the patients. Synonyms: similarity, correspondence, matching; parallelism, equivalence; interdependence, interrelationship, interconnection.
- mineralocorticoid — Biochemistry. any of a group of corticosteroid hormones, synthesized by the adrenal cortex, that regulate the excretion or reabsorption of sodium and potassium by the kidneys, salivary glands, and sweat glands.
18 letter words containing cor
- non-correspondence — communication by exchange of letters.
19 letter words containing cor
20 letter words containing cor
On this page, we collect all words with COR. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2133 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains COR that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.