Words containing conc
4 letter words containing conc
- conc — (language) A concurrent extension of C based on decomposed Petri nets. It uses the 'handshake' and 'unit' constructs.
5 letter words containing conc
6 letter words containing conc
- concha — any bodily organ or part resembling a shell in shape, such as the external ear
- conche — a machine, used during the manufacture of chocolate, which mixes and smooths the chocolate mass
- concho — a metal ornament, often silver and round or oval, that is traditionally used on clothing in southwestern USA
- conchs — Plural form of conch.
- conchy — conscientious objector.
7 letter words containing conc
- concave — A surface that is concave curves inwards in the middle.
- conceal — If you conceal something, you cover it or hide it carefully.
- concede — If you concede something, you admit, often unwillingly, that it is true or correct.
- concedo — I allow, or I concede (a point)
- conceed — Misspelling of concede.
8 letter words containing conc
- concause — a shared cause
- concaved — curved like a segment of the interior of a circle or hollow sphere; hollow and curved. Compare convex (def 1).
- conceals — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of conceal.
- conceave — Obsolete form of conceive.
- conceded — to acknowledge as true, just, or proper; admit: He finally conceded that she was right.
9 letter words containing conc
- aconcagua — a mountain in W Argentina: the highest peak in the Andes and in the W Hemisphere. Height: 6960 m (22 835 ft)
- biconcave — (of a lens) having concave faces on both sides; concavo-concave
- concaving — curved like a segment of the interior of a circle or hollow sphere; hollow and curved. Compare convex (def 1).
- concavity — the state or quality of being concave
- concealed — to hide; withdraw or remove from observation; cover or keep from sight: He concealed the gun under his coat.
10 letter words containing conc
11 letter words containing conc
- concamerate — To arch over; to vault.
- concatenate — to link or join together, esp in a chain or series
- concavities — Plural form of concavity.
- concealable — to hide; withdraw or remove from observation; cover or keep from sight: He concealed the gun under his coat.
- concealment — Concealment is the state of being hidden or the act of hiding something.
12 letter words containing conc
- concamerated — Simple past tense and past participle of concamerate.
- concanavalin — either of two globulins, concanavalin B or (more commonly) concanavalin A, that occur in the jack bean Canavalia ensiformis. Concanavalin A causes agglutination of the blood of mammals
- concatenated — Simple past tense and past participle of concatenate.
- concatenates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of concatenate.
- concatenator — to link together; unite in a series or chain.
13 letter words containing conc
- concatenating — Present participle of concatenate.
- concatenation — A concatenation of things or events is their occurrence one after another, because they are linked.
- concatenative — Linked in a series or order of things depending on each other, as if linked together; successive.
- conceitedness — having an excessively favorable opinion of one's abilities, appearance, etc.
- concelebrates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of concelebrate.
14 letter words containing conc
- concatenations — Plural form of concatenation.
- concavo-convex — having one side concave and the other side convex
- concealability — to hide; withdraw or remove from observation; cover or keep from sight: He concealed the gun under his coat.
- conceivability — capable of being conceived; imaginable.
- concelebration — the celebration of a Eucharist or Mass by two or more members of the clergy.
15 letter words containing conc
- concavo-concave — (esp of a lens) having both sides concave; biconcave
- concealed-carry — the practice of carrying a concealed gun or other weapon in public.
- conceivableness — The state or quality of being conceivable.
- conceptualising — Present participle of conceptualise.
- conceptualistic — Of or pertaining to conceptualism.
16 letter words containing conc
- conciliatoriness — tending to conciliate: a conciliatory manner; conciliatory comments.
- de-concentration — to reduce the power or control of (a corporation, industry, etc.); decentralize.
- disconcertedness — The characteristic of being disconcerted.
- inconceivability — (uncountable) The quality of being inconceivable.
- inconclusiveness — The state or condition of being inconclusive.
17 letter words containing conc
- conceptualisation — The act of conceptualising, or something conceptualised.
- conceptualization — to form into a concept; make a concept of.
- concertmistresses — Plural form of concertmistress.
- hemoconcentration — an increase in the concentration of cellular elements in the blood, resulting from loss of plasma.
- inconceivableness — The quality of being inconceivable.
18 letter words containing conc
- conceptualisations — Plural form of conceptualisation.
- conceptualizations — Plural form of conceptualization.
- hyperconcentration — the act of concentrating; the state of being concentrated.
- irreconcilableness — The quality of being irreconcilable; irreconcilability; incompatibility; incongruity.
- non-reconciliation — an act of reconciling, as when former enemies agree to an amicable truce.
19 letter words containing conc
On this page, we collect all words with CONC. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 619 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains CONC that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.