Words containing comp
4 letter words containing comp
- comp — Comp is short for compensation.
5 letter words containing comp
6 letter words containing comp
- compar — comparative
- compas — the rhythm of a flamenco song
- comped — a ticket, book, service, etc., provided free of charge to specially chosen recipients.
- compel — If a situation, a rule, or a person compels you to do something, they force you to do it.
- comper — a person who regularly enters competitions in newspapers, magazines, etc, esp competitions offering consumer goods as prizes
7 letter words containing comp
- accompt — an account
- compact — Compact things are small or take up very little space. You use this word when you think this is a good quality.
- compand — to compress (a transmitter signal) before transmission and then expand it after transmission
- compane — (obsolete) To associate with.
- company — A company is a business organization that makes money by selling goods or services.
8 letter words containing comp
9 letter words containing comp
- accompany — If you accompany someone, you go somewhere with them.
- bicompact — compact1 (def 7).
- compacity — Any of several technical measures of compactness, especially, in a granular medium (e.g. sand), the volume fraction that is filled.
- compacted — compressed as a result of physical pressure
- compacter — Comparative form of compact.
10 letter words containing comp
11 letter words containing comp
- accompanied — to go along or in company with; join in action: to accompany a friend on a walk.
- accompanier — Someone or something that accompanies.
- accompanies — to go along or in company with; join in action: to accompany a friend on a walk.
- accompanist — An accompanist is a musician, especially a pianist, who plays one part of a piece of music while someone else sings or plays the main tune.
- accomplices — Plural form of accomplice.
12 letter words containing comp
- accompaniest — (archaic) Archaic second-person singular form of accompany.
- accompanists — Plural form of accompanist.
- accompanying — provided at the same time as something else as an extra or addition; supplementary
- accompanyist — accompanist.
- accomplished — If someone is accomplished at something, they are very good at it.
13 letter words containing comp
- accompaniment — The accompaniment to a song or tune is the music that is played at the same time as it and forms a background to it.
- accomplishing — Present participle of accomplish.
- apicomplexans — Plural form of apicomplexan.
- biocompatible — not rejected by the body
- compactedness — the state of being compacted
14 letter words containing comp
- accompaniments — something incidental or added for ornament, symmetry, etc.
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
- astrocompasses — Plural form of astrocompass.
- bug-compatible — Said of a design or revision that has been badly compromised by a requirement to be compatible with fossils or misfeatures in other programs or (especially) previous releases of itself. "MS-DOS 2.0 used \ as a path separator to be bug-compatible with some cretin's choice of / as an option character in 1.0."
15 letter words containing comp
- accomplishments — Plural form of accomplishment.
- anticompetitive — (in business) discouraging competition
- comparativeness — of or relating to comparison.
- comparison-shop — to compare prices and quality of competing merchandise.
- compassionately — having or showing compassion: a compassionate person; a compassionate letter.
16 letter words containing comp
- all-encompassing — all-embracing.
- biocompatibility — the capability of coexistence with living tissues or organisms without causing harm: Artificial joint adhesives must have biocompatibility with bone and muscle.
- companionability — The state of being companionable, suitability for companionship.
- compartmentalise — to divide into categories or compartments.
- compartmentalize — To compartmentalize something means to divide it into separate sections.
17 letter words containing comp
- anticompetitively — In an anticompetitive manner.
- companionableness — The state or quality of being companionable.
- compartmentalised — Simple past tense and past participle of compartmentalise.
- compartmentalized — separated into several discrete areas
- compartmentalizes — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of compartmentalize.
18 letter words containing comp
- compartmentalizing — Present participle of compartmentalize.
- compassionlessness — The quality, state, or condition of being compassionless; uncompassion.
- complementarianism — The doctrine that genders in a society should have complementary roles.
- comprehensibleness — The quality of being comprehensible; comprehensibility.
- computer-generated — produced by a computer program
19 letter words containing comp
- anticompetitiveness — The quality of being anticompetitive.
- complement-sentence — a subordinate clause that functions as the subject, direct object, or prepositional object of a verb, as that you like it in I'm surprised that you like it.
- computer-controlled — controlled by computers, esp without direct human intervention
- de-compartmentalize — to divide into categories or compartments.
- incomprehensibility — impossible to understand or comprehend; unintelligible.
20 letter words containing comp
- compartmentalisation — Alternative form of compartmentalization.
- compartmentalization — to divide into categories or compartments.
- decompartmentalizing — Present participle of decompartmentalize.
- incomprehensibleness — The state of being incomprehensible.
- obsessive-compulsive — of or relating to a personality style characterized by perfectionism, indecision, conscientiousness, concern with detail, rigidity, and inhibition.
22 letter words containing comp
- decompartmentalization — the act of decompartmentalizing
23 letter words containing comp
- de-compartmentalization — to divide into categories or compartments.
26 letter words containing comp
- compassionate-conservatism — a political conservative who is motivated by concern for the needy but supports policies based on personal responsibility and limited government: George W. Bush ran for president as a compassionate conservative.
- organophosphorus-compounds — Biochemistry. any of a variety of organic compounds that contain phosphorus and often have intense neurotoxic activity: originally developed as nerve gases, now widely used as insecticides and fire retardants.
28 letter words containing comp
- apple-touch-icon-precomposed — (programming) An alternative form of apple-touch-icon that is not subject to automatic modification (rounding, drop-shadow, reflective shine) as applied by iOS versions prior to iOS 7. A web page specifies a pre-composed icon by including an element in the like:
On this page, we collect all words with COMP. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1728 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains COMP that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.