Words containing colo
5 letter words containing colo
- colo- — indicating the colon
- colo. — Colorado
- colog — cologarithm
- colon — A colon is the punctuation mark : which you can use in several ways. For example, you can put it before a list of things or before reported speech.
- color — the sensation resulting from stimulation of the retina of the eye by light waves of certain lengths
6 letter words containing colo
- coloni — a serf in the latter period of the Roman Empire or in the early feudal period.
- colons — Plural form of colon.
- colony — A colony is a country which is controlled by a more powerful country.
- colors — the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light; saturation or chroma; hue.
- colour — The colour of something is the appearance that it has as a result of the way in which it reflects light. Red, blue, and green are colours.
7 letter words containing colo
8 letter words containing colo
- alcolock — a breath-alcohol ignition-interlock device fitted to the ignition in certain motor vehicles. The driver must blow into a tube and, if his or her breath contains too much alcohol, a lock is activated to prevent the vehicle starting
- arcology — a type of architecture concerned with the design of enormous vertical cities that maximize population density and so preserve the surrounding countryside
- bicolour — two-coloured
- cacology — a bad choice of words; faulty speech
- coloboma — a structural defect of the eye, esp in the choroid, retina, or iris
9 letter words containing colo
- colobomas — Plural form of coloboma.
- colocated — Simple past tense and past participle of colocate.
- colocynth — a cucurbitaceous climbing plant, Citrullus colocynthis, of the Mediterranean region and Asia, having bitter-tasting fruit
- colombard — a white grape grown in France, California, and Australia, used for making wine
- colombian — Colombian means belonging or relating to Colombia or its people or culture.
10 letter words containing colo
- acolouthos — the chief of the Varangian guard in the Byzantine empire during the Palaeologan period
- astacology — the investigation and analysis of crayfish
- autecology — the ecological study of an individual organism or species
- bioecology — the science that deals with the interrelations of communities of animals and plants with their environment
- codicology — the study of manuscripts
11 letter words containing colo
12 letter words containing colo
- anacolouthon — Alternative spelling of anacoluthon (A break in sequence, that occurs when the scheme of a sentence is changed in its course. Incoherence in a sentence.).
- anticolonial — opposed to colonialism
- ash-coloured — silver-grey in colour
- astacologist — a person who investigates and analyses crayfish
- colonialised — to make colonial.
13 letter words containing colo
14 letter words containing colo
- coffee-colored — having the medium-brown color of coffee mixed with cream or milk; moderately brown.
- colorblindness — inability to distinguish one or several chromatic colors, independent of the capacity for distinguishing light and shade.
- coloristically — In terms of, or in relation to, color; in a coloristic way.
- colourlessness — The state or quality of being colourless.
- cream-coloured — cream in colour
15 letter words containing colo
- anticolonialism — the opposition to colonialism
- anticolonialist — a person who is opposed to colonialism
- coffee-coloured — having the colour of coffee; dark brown; light brown
- colonialization — the act of bringing into subjection or subjugation by colonializing.
- colonizationist — a person who is in favour of colonization
16 letter words containing colo
17 letter words containing colo
- color-coordinated — with all parts or elements related, blended, or matched to a particular color scheme.
- ethnomusicologist — A researcher in the field of ethnomusicology.
- ethnopharmacology — The scientific study correlating ethnic groups, their health, and how it relates to their physical habits and methodology in creating and using medicines.
- neuropharmacology — the branch of pharmacology concerned with the effects of drugs on the nervous system.
- pharmacologically — the science dealing with the preparation, uses, and especially the effects of drugs.
18 letter words containing colo
- chocolate-coloured — dark brown
- ethnomusicological — Relating to or pertaining to ethnomusicology.
- immunopharmacology — the branch of pharmacology concerned with the immune system
- nonpharmacological — Not pharmacological.
- psychopharmacology — the branch of pharmacology dealing with the psychological effects of drugs.
21 letter words containing colo
- ecological-succession — the coming of one person or thing after another in order, sequence, or in the course of events: many troubles in succession.
On this page, we collect all words with COLO. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 733 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains COLO that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.