Words containing coe
3 letter words containing coe
- coe — Sebastian, Baron. born 1956, English middle-distance runner and sports administrator: won the 1500 metres at the 1980 and 1984 Olympics; chairman of the London Organising Committee for the Olympic Games of 2012
4 letter words containing coe
5 letter words containing coe
6 letter words containing coe
- -coele — cavity, chamber of the body or of an organ
- coedit — to edit (a book, newspaper, etc) jointly
- coelia — Alternative form of cœlia.
- coelom — the body cavity of many multicellular animals, situated in the mesoderm and containing the digestive tract and other visceral organs
- coempt — to buy up (something) in its entirety
7 letter words containing coe
8 letter words containing coe
- abiocoen — The non-living components of an environment, such as water, soil, air, etc.
- acoelous — not having a true digestive tract
- acoemeti — an order of monks founded in the 5th century, distinguished by the continuous nature of their praise and prayer
- calicoed — dressed in calico.
- calicoes — Plural form of calico.
9 letter words containing coe
- ammocoete — the larva of primitive jawless vertebrates, such as the lamprey, that lives buried in mud and feeds on microorganisms
- cacoepist — One who engages in cacoepy, especially frequently.
- cacoethes — an uncontrollable urge or desire, esp for something harmful; mania
- coeducate — Alternative spelling of co-educate.
- coelomata — animals possessing a coelom
10 letter words containing coe
- acoelomate — any animal without a body cavity, such as a flatworm
- ammocoetes — Plural form of ammocoete.
- blastocoel — the cavity within a blastula
- coelacanth — a primitive marine bony fish of the genus Latimeria (subclass Crossopterygii), having fleshy limblike pectoral fins and occurring off the coast of E Africa: thought to be extinct until a living specimen was discovered in 1938
- coeliotomy — (surgery) A surgical procedure for making an incision in the abdominal wall to gain access into the abdominal cavity. Performed either as exploratory surgery, or as the first step in an abdominal operation.
11 letter words containing coe
- acoelomates — Plural form of acoelomate.
- anacoenosis — a figure of speech in which an appeal is made to one's listeners or opponents for their opinion or judgment as to the subject under discussion.
- apicoectomy — a surgical procedure to remove the end of a tooth root in endodontic therapy.
- biocoenosis — a diverse community inhabiting a single biotope
- blastocoele — the segmentation cavity of a developing ovum or of the blastula
12 letter words containing coe
- amphicoelous — (of the vertebrae of most fishes and some amphibians) concave at the anterior and posterior ends
- betws-y-coed — a village in N Wales, in Conwy county borough, on the River Conwy: noted for its scenery. Pop: 534 (2001)
- biocoenology — the branch of ecology concerned with the relationships and interactions between the members of a natural community
- blastocoelic — of or relating to the blastocoel
- coefficients — Plural form of coefficient.
13 letter words containing coe
- coeducational — A coeducational school, college, or university is attended by both boys and girls.
- coelenterates — Plural form of coelenterate.
- coextensively — To the same extent.
- phycoerythrin — a red protein pigment occurring in red algae.
- phytocoenosis — the plants of a given area considered as a whole.
14 letter words containing coe
- acoenaesthesia — loss of the physical awareness of one's body.
- coelanaglyphic — (of pottery) decorated with sunken relief
- coercive-force — the magnetic intensity needed to reduce to zero the magnetic flux density of a fully magnetized magnetic specimen or to demagnetize a magnet.
- coevolutionary — of or relating to coevolution
- ecoengineering — A form of engineering that aims to work in harmony with the natural environment.
15 letter words containing coe
19 letter words containing coe
- phacoemulsification — the removal of a cataract by first liquefying the affected lens with ultrasonic vibrations and then extracting it by suction.
On this page, we collect all words with COE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 234 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains COE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.