Words containing cn
3 letter words containing cn
- acn — ACN is a monomer (= a molecule that can be bonded with identical molecules) with the formula C₃H₃N.
- cna — Central News Agency, a national stationery chain
- cnc — CNC is a way of controlling how machine tools operate using a computer.
- cnd — Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament
- cng — compressed natural gas
4 letter words containing cn
- acne — If someone has acne, they have a skin condition which causes a lot of spots on their face and neck.
- bcnu — be seeing you
- bcnz — (the former) Broadcasting Corporation of New Zealand
- cnaa — the Council for National Academic Awards: a former degree-awarding body separate from the universities
- cnar — compound net annual rate
5 letter words containing cn
6 letter words containing cn
- acnode — a point whose coordinates satisfy the equation of a curve although it does not lie on the curve; an isolated point. The origin is an acnode of the curve y2 + x2 = x3
- arcnet — (networking) A network developed by DataPoint. ARCnet was proprietary until the late 1980s and had about as large a marketshare as Ethernet among small businesses. It was almost as fast and was considerably cheaper at the time.
- cnemis — the shin or tibia
- cnidae — a nematocyst.
- cnidus — an ancient Greek city in SW Asia Minor: famous for its school of medicine
7 letter words containing cn
- acnemia — a condition characterized by atrophy of the muscles of the calf of the leg.
- cnossus — Knossos
- drecnet — /drek'net/ [Yiddish/German "dreck", meaning filth] Deliberate distortion of DECNET, a networking protocol used in the VMS community. So called because DEC helped write the Ethernet specification and then (either stupidly or as a malignant customer-control tactic) violated that spec in the design of DRECNET in a way that made it incompatible. See also connector conspiracy.
- mcnally — Terrance, born 1938, U.S. playwright.
- pycnite — an off-white to yellow variety of topaz
8 letter words containing cn
- antiacne — inhibiting the development of acne
- chicness — the condition of being stylish or elegant
- cnidaria — an alternative name for the invertebrate phylum Coelenterata, giving emphasis to the stinging structures as characteristic of the phylum.
- cnidocil — a hairlike sensory process projecting from the surface of a cnidoblast, believed to trigger the discharge of the nematocyst.
- epicness — The quality or state of being epic.
9 letter words containing cn
- acnegenic — causing or able to cause acne.
- basicness — Quality or degree of being basic.
- chloracne — a disfiguring skin disease that results from contact with or ingestion or inhalation of certain chlorinated aromatic hydrocarbons
- cnidarian — any invertebrate of the phylum Cnidaria, which comprises the coelenterates
- cnidocils — Plural form of cnidocil.
10 letter words containing cn
11 letter words containing cn
- angelicness — The state or quality of being angelic.
- anthracnose — any of several fungus diseases of plants and trees, such as vines and beans, characterized by oval dark depressed spots on the fruit and elsewhere
- causticness — The state or quality of being caustic.
- chaoticness — The state or quality of being chaotic.
- cnidoblasts — the cell within which a nematocyst is developed.
12 letter words containing cn
13 letter words containing cn
- acne-vulgaris — an inflammatory disease of the sebaceous glands, characterized by comedones and pimples, especially on the face, back, and chest, and, in severe cases, by cysts and nodules resulting in scarring.
- chromaticness — the attribute of colour that involves both hue and saturation
- extrinsicness — The quality or state of being extrinsic.
- gastrocnemius — the largest muscle in the calf of the leg, the action of which extends the foot, raises the heel, and assists in bending the knee.
- idiomaticness — Idiomaticity.
14 letter words containing cn
- systematicness — having, showing, or involving a system, method, or plan: a systematic course of reading; systematic efforts.
15 letter words containing cn
- pycnodysostosis — a disorder characterized by fragile bones
On this page, we collect all words with CN. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 130 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains CN that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.