Words containing clima
6 letter words containing clima
- climax — The climax of something is the most exciting or important moment in it, usually near the end.
7 letter words containing clima
8 letter words containing clima
9 letter words containing clima
- acclimate — When you acclimate or are acclimated to a new situation, place, or climate, you become used to it.
- climactic — A climactic moment in a story or a series of events is one in which a very exciting or important event occurs.
- climatise — in Australia, adapt or become accustomed to a new climate or environment
- climatize — to acclimate to a new environment.
- climatory — Having to do with climate.
10 letter words containing clima
- acclimated — Become accustomed to a new climate or to new conditions.
- acclimates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of acclimate.
- anticlimax — You can describe something as an anticlimax if it disappoints you because it happens after something that was very exciting, or because it is not as exciting as you expected.
- climateric — (obsolete) climatic.
- climatical — of or relating to climate.
11 letter words containing clima
- acclimating — Present participle of acclimate.
- acclimation — The process of becoming, or the state of being, acclimated, or habituated to a new climate; acclimatization.
- acclimatise — Standard spelling of from=Non-Oxford British spelling.
- acclimatize — When you acclimatize or are acclimatized to a new situation, place, or climate, you become used to it.
- bioclimatic — concerning the relations between climate and living organisms
12 letter words containing clima
- acclimatised — Simple past tense and past participle of acclimatise.
- acclimatized — adapted or accustomed to a new climate or environment
- acclimatizer — An agent that acclimatizes itself or others.
- acclimatizes — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of acclimatize.
- anticlimatic — Misspelling of anticlimactic.
13 letter words containing clima
14 letter words containing clima
- anti-climactic — of, like, pertaining to, or expressing anticlimax.
- bioclimatology — the study of the effects of climatic conditions on living organisms
- climatological — the science that deals with the phenomena of climates or climatic conditions.
- climatologists — Plural form of climatologist.
- palaeoclimatic — relating to the climate of a prehistoric age
15 letter words containing clima
16 letter words containing clima
17 letter words containing clima
18 letter words containing clima
- paleoclimatologist — the branch of paleogeography dealing with the study of paleoclimates.
On this page, we collect all words with CLIMA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 96 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains CLIMA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.