Words containing clea
4 letter words containing clea
- clea — a female given name, form of Cleopatra.
5 letter words containing clea
6 letter words containing clea
7 letter words containing clea
- cleaned — free from dirt; unsoiled; unstained: She bathed and put on a clean dress.
- cleaner — A cleaner is someone who is employed to clean the rooms and furniture inside a building.
- cleanly — in a fair manner
- cleanse — To cleanse a place, person, or organization of something dirty, unpleasant, or evil means to make them free from it.
- cleanup — A cleanup is the removing of dirt, pollution, crime, or corruption from somewhere.
8 letter words containing clea
- bioclean — free from harmful bacteria
- clean-up — free from dirt; unsoiled; unstained: She bathed and put on a clean dress.
- cleaners — A person or thing that cleans something, in particular.
- cleanest — free from dirt; unsoiled; unstained: She bathed and put on a clean dress.
- cleaneth — (archaic) Third-person singular simple present indicative form of clean.
9 letter words containing clea
- all-clear — the signal that an air raid or other danger is over.
- anucleate — (of a cell) having no nucleus
- binuclear — having two nuclei
- clean-cut — Someone, especially a boy or man, who is clean-cut has a neat, tidy appearance.
- cleanable — the ability to be cleaned, especially easily or without damage: fabrics rated for their cleanability.
10 letter words containing clea
11 letter words containing clea
12 letter words containing clea
- anti-nuclear — opposed to military and industrial applications of nuclear energy and to technologies which produce radioactive waste products
- clean-handed — free from wrongdoing; guiltless.
- clean-limbed — having well-proportioned limbs
- clean-living — having a wholesome lifestyle
- clean-shaven — If a man is clean-shaven, he does not have a beard or a moustache.
13 letter words containing clea
- clear-coating — an automotive painting technique in which a coating of clear lacquer or other synthetic liquid is applied over the base color to enhance the shine and durability of the paint.
- clear-sighted — If you describe someone as clear-sighted, you admire them because they are able to understand situations well and to make sensible judgments and decisions about them.
- clearheadedly — In a clearheaded manner.
- clearing-line — either of a pair of landmarks or marks on a mariner's chart lying upon a line (clearing line) along which a vessel can sail to avoid navigational hazards.
- clearinghouse — If an organization acts as a clearinghouse, it collects, sorts, and distributes specialized information.
14 letter words containing clea
- back-clearance — Machinery. the gradual termination of a groove on the body of an object not ending there, as the upper termination of a flute in a twist drill. Also called back clearance. a space in a depressed area of an object into which a machine tool or grinding wheel may safely enter at the end of a pass or operation.
- clean-and-jerk — a lift in weightlifting in which the weight is held momentarily at shoulder height before being thrust overhead
- clearing-house — a place or institution where mutual claims and accounts are settled, as between banks.
- clearinghouses — Plural form of clearinghouse.
- corticonuclear — Of or pertaining to the cerebral cortex and the motor nuclei in the brainstem.
15 letter words containing clea
16 letter words containing clea
17 letter words containing clea
- deoxyribonuclease — DNase.
- nuclear-isomerism — Chemistry. the relation of two or more compounds, radicals, or ions that are composed of the same kinds and numbers of atoms but differ from each other in structural arrangement (structural isomerism) as CH 3 OCH 3 and CH 3 CH 2 OH, or in the arrangement of their atoms in space and therefore in one or more properties. Compare optical isomerism, stereoisomerism.
- polymorphonuclear — (of a leukocyte) having a lobulate nucleus.
20 letter words containing clea
- clean-bill-of-health — a certificate, carried by a ship, attesting to the presence or absence of infectious diseases among the ship's crew and at the port from which it has come.
On this page, we collect all words with CLEA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 404 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains CLEA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.