Words containing classi
7 letter words containing classi
8 letter words containing classi
- classico — (of Italian wines) coming from the Chianti wine-growing region
- classics — ancient Greek and Roman culture considered as a subject for academic study
- classier — of high class, rank, or grade; stylish; admirably smart; elegant.
- classify — To classify things means to divide them into groups or types so that things with similar characteristics are in the same group.
- classily — of high class, rank, or grade; stylish; admirably smart; elegant.
9 letter words containing classi
10 letter words containing classi
- classicism — Classicism is a style of art practised especially in the 18th century in Europe. It has simple regular forms and the artist does not attempt to express strong emotions.
- classicist — A classicist is someone who studies the ancient Greek and Roman civilizations, especially their languages, literature, and philosophy.
- classicize — to make classic
- classified — Classified information or documents are officially secret.
- classifier — a person or thing that classifies.
11 letter words containing classi
- classic-ada — (language) An object-oriented extension to Ada, said to be like Smalltalk. It is implemented as an Ada preprocessor.
- classically — Someone who has been classically trained in something such as art, music, or ballet has learned the traditional skills and methods of that subject.
- classicisms — Plural form of classicism.
- classicists — Plural form of classicist.
- classicized — Simple past tense and past participle of classicize.
12 letter words containing classi
- classicalism — classicism
- classicality — (uncountable) The condition of being classical.
- classicistic — Of or pertaining to classicism.
- classifiable — to arrange or organize by classes; order according to class.
- declassified — to remove the classification from (information, a document, etc.) that restricts access in terms of secrecy, confidentiality, etc. Compare classification (def 5).
13 letter words containing classi
- anticlassical — against the trend of the classical period
- declassifying — Present participle of declassify.
- misclassified — to arrange or organize by classes; order according to class.
- neo-classical — (sometimes initial capital letter) belonging or pertaining to a revival of classic styles or something that is held to resemble classic styles, as in art, literature, music, or architecture.
- neoclassicism — (often initial capital letter) Architecture. the trend or movement prevailing in the architecture of Europe, America, and various European colonies at various periods during the late 18th and early 19th centuries, characterized by the introduction and widespread use of Greek orders and decorative motifs, the subordination of detail to simple, strongly geometric overall compositions, the presence of light colors or shades, frequent shallowness of relief in ornamental treatment of façades, and the absence of textural effects.
14 letter words containing classi
- classification — A classification is a division or category in a system which divides things into groups or types.
- classificatory — the act of classifying.
- declassifiable — Suitable to be declassified.
- misclassifying — Present participle of misclassify.
- neoclassicists — (sometimes initial capital letter) belonging or pertaining to a revival of classic styles or something that is held to resemble classic styles, as in art, literature, music, or architecture.
15 letter words containing classi
16 letter words containing classi
17 letter words containing classi
- classical-nahuatl — a member of a Nahuatl-speaking state in central Mexico that was conquered by Cortés in 1521.
18 letter words containing classi
- sub-classification — to arrange in subclasses.
On this page, we collect all words with CLASSI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 112 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains CLASSI that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.