Words containing clas
5 letter words containing clas
- clash — When people clash, they fight, argue, or disagree with each other.
- clasp — If you clasp someone or something, you hold them tightly in your hands or arms.
- class — A class is a group of pupils or students who are taught together.
- clast — a fragment of (sedimentary) rock broken off from a larger rock
6 letter words containing clas
7 letter words containing clas
8 letter words containing clas
- clashers — to make a loud, harsh noise: The gears of the old car clashed and grated.
- clashier — Comparative form of clashy.
- clashing — to make a loud, harsh noise: The gears of the old car clashed and grated.
- claspers — a paired organ of male insects, used to clasp the female during copulation
- claspeth — (archaic) Third-person singular simple present indicative form of clasp.
9 letter words containing clas
10 letter words containing clas
- anaclastic — relating to refraction
- bioclastic — (of deposits, esp limestones) derived from shell fragments or similar organic remains
- cataclasis — the deformation of rocks by crushing and shearing
- clashingly — In a clashing manner.
- classicism — Classicism is a style of art practised especially in the 18th century in Europe. It has simple regular forms and the artist does not attempt to express strong emotions.
11 letter words containing clas
- anticlastic — (of a surface) having a curvature, at a given point and in a particular direction, that is of the opposite sign to the curvature at that point in a perpendicular direction
- aortoclasia — rupture of the aorta.
- biblioclasm — a person who mutilates or destroys books.
- biblioclast — One who destroys books, especially the Bible.
- cataclasmic — causing upheaval; disruptive
12 letter words containing clas
- anorthoclase — a variety of microcline, rich in sodium and sometimes having a play of color: sometimes considered a variety of orthoclase.
- antanaclasis — a form of speech in which a key word is repeated and used in a different, and sometimes contrary, way for a play on words, as in The craft of a politician is to appear before the public without craft.
- classicalism — classicism
- classicality — (uncountable) The condition of being classical.
- classicistic — Of or pertaining to classicism.
13 letter words containing clas
- anticlassical — against the trend of the classical period
- class-warfare — Also called class conflict. conflict between different classes in a community resulting from different social or economic positions and reflecting opposed interests.
- classlessness — of or relating to a society in which there are no economic or social distinctions.
- cryptoclastic — (of minerals and rocks) composed of microscopic fragments
- declassifying — Present participle of declassify.
14 letter words containing clas
- classification — A classification is a division or category in a system which divides things into groups or types.
- classificatory — the act of classifying.
- declassifiable — Suitable to be declassified.
- misclassifying — Present participle of misclassify.
- neoclassicists — (sometimes initial capital letter) belonging or pertaining to a revival of classic styles or something that is held to resemble classic styles, as in art, literature, music, or architecture.
15 letter words containing clas
- class-conscious — Someone who is class-conscious is very aware of the differences between the various classes of people in society, and often has a strong feeling of belonging to a particular class.
- classifications — Plural form of classification.
- nonclassicality — The condition of being nonclassical.
- upperclasswoman — An upperclasswoman is a junior or senior student in a high school, college, or university.
16 letter words containing clas
17 letter words containing clas
- classical-nahuatl — a member of a Nahuatl-speaking state in central Mexico that was conquered by Cortés in 1521.
18 letter words containing clas
- sub-classification — to arrange in subclasses.
On this page, we collect all words with CLAS. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 379 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains CLAS that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.