Words containing clar
5 letter words containing clar
- clara — a feminine name: var. Clare, Clarice, Clarissa; equiv. Fr. Claire
- clare — a county of W Republic of Ireland, in Munster between Galway Bay and the Shannon estuary. County town: Ennis. Pop: 103 277 (2002). Area: 3188 sq km (1231 sq miles)
- clark — Helen. born 1950, New Zealand Labour politician; prime minister (1999–2008); administrator of the United Nations Development Programme from 2009
- claro — a mild light-coloured cigar
- clart — mud; dirt
6 letter words containing clar
- claret — Claret is a type of French red wine.
- claris — (company) A subsidiary company of Apple Computer, Inc.. In January 1998, Apple restructured Claris to concentrate on their FileMaker line of database software and changed the company's name to FileMaker, Inc..
- clarke — Sir Arthur C(harles). 1917–2008, British science-fiction writer, who helped to develop the first communications satellites. He scripted the film 2001, A Space Odyssey (1968)
- clarts — lumps of mud, esp on shoes
- clarty — dirty, esp covered in mud; filthy
7 letter words containing clar
- clarain — one of the four major lithotypes of banded coal
- clarice — a feminine name
- clarify — To clarify something means to make it easier to understand, usually by explaining it in more detail.
- clarini — a valveless trumpet used in the 17th and 18th centuries for playing rapid passages in the high register.
- clarino — of or relating to a high passage for the trumpet in 18th-century music
8 letter words containing clar
- clarence — a closed four-wheeled horse-drawn carriage, having a glass front
- claribel — a female given name.
- clarinda — a female given name, form of Clara.
- clarinet — A clarinet is a musical instrument of the woodwind family in the shape of a pipe. You play the clarinet by blowing into it and covering and uncovering the holes with your fingers.
- clarions — Plural form of clarion.
9 letter words containing clar
- claremont — a town in SW California.
- claremore — a town in NE Oklahoma.
- clarences — Plural form of clarence.
- clarendon — a style of boldface roman type
- claretian — a member of the “Congregation of the Missionary Sons of the Immaculate Heart of Mary,” founded in Spain in 1849, and devoted chiefly to missionary work.
10 letter words containing clar
11 letter words containing clar
12 letter words containing clar
13 letter words containing clar
- clare-obscure — chiaroscuro.
- clarification — to make (an idea, statement, etc.) clear or intelligible; to free from ambiguity.
- clarificatory — Of or pertaining to clarification.
- clarinettists — Plural form of clarinettist.
- declaratively — serving to declare, make known, or explain: a declarative statement.
14 letter words containing clar
15 letter words containing clar
- non-declarative — serving to declare, make known, or explain: a declarative statement.
On this page, we collect all words with CLAR. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 126 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains CLAR that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.