Words containing circum
7 letter words containing circum
- circum- — around; surrounding; on all sides
9 letter words containing circum
10 letter words containing circum
- circumcise — If a boy or man is circumcised, the loose skin at the end of his penis is cut off.
- circumcize — Misspelling of circumcise.
- circumduce — to cause (something) to circulate on its axis
- circumduct — (obsolete) To lead about or astray.
- circumflex — A circumflex or a circumflex accent is a symbol written over a vowel in French and other languages, usually to indicate that it should be pronounced longer than usual. It is used for example in the word 'rôle'.
11 letter words containing circum
12 letter words containing circum
- circumbinary — (astronomy) Of, pertaining to, or having an orbit around a binary star.
- circumboreal — of or having to do with plants and animals inhabiting boreal regions of North America and Eurasia
- circumcenter — the center of a circumscribed circle; that point where any two perpendicular bisectors of the sides of a polygon inscribed in the circle intersect.
- circumcentre — the centre of a circumscribed circle
- circumcircle — a circle that transects the vertices of a polygon
13 letter words containing circum
14 letter words containing circum
15 letter words containing circum
- circumambagious — in a round-about manner
- circumambiently — in a circumambient manner
- circumambulated — Simple past tense and past participle of circumambulate.
- circumambulates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of circumambulate.
- circumferential — of, at, or near the circumference; surrounding; lying along the outskirts.
16 letter words containing circum
- circumambulating — Present participle of circumambulate.
- circumambulation — The act of walking around something in a circle, especially for a ritual purpose.
- circumlocutional — Of or relating to circumlocution : circumlocutionary.
- circumlocutorily — In a circumlocutory manner.
- circumnavigating — Present participle of circumnavigate.
17 letter words containing circum
- circumlocutionary — a roundabout or indirect way of speaking; the use of more words than necessary to express an idea.
- circumscriptively — In a circumscriptive manner.
- circumstantiality — the quality of being circumstantial
- circumstantiating — Present participle of circumstantiate.
- circumterrestrial — surrounding or revolving about the earth.
18 letter words containing circum
On this page, we collect all words with CIRCUM. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 171 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains CIRCUM that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.