Words containing circ
5 letter words containing circ
6 letter words containing circ
- circal — CIRcuit CALculus
- circar — (formerly) a province of Hindustan
- circle — A circle is a shape consisting of a curved line completely surrounding an area. Every part of the line is the same distance from the centre of the area.
- circus — A circus is a group that consists of clowns, acrobats, and animals which travels around to different places and performs shows.
7 letter words containing circ
- circars — Plural form of circar.
- circean — Also, Kirke. Also called Aeaea. Classical Mythology. the enchantress represented by Homer as turning the companions of Odysseus into swine by means of a magic drink.
- circled — Simple past tense and past participle of circle.
- circler — One who circles, or makes a circular motion.
- circles — A bagginess of the skin below the eyes from lack of sleep.
8 letter words containing circ
- circinus — a small faint constellation in the S hemisphere close to Centaurus and the Southern Cross
- circlets — Plural form of circlet.
- circling — a closed plane curve consisting of all points at a given distance from a point within it called the center. Equation: x 2 + y 2 = r 2 .
- circuits — Plural form of circuit.
- circuity — (of speech, reasoning, etc) a roundabout or devious quality
9 letter words containing circ
- circadian — of or relating to biological processes that occur regularly at about 24-hour intervals, even in the absence of periodicity in the environment
- circassia — a region of S Russia, on the Black Sea north of the Caucasus Mountains
- circinate — (of part of a plant, such as a young fern) coiled so that the tip is at the centre
- circle-in — a closed plane curve consisting of all points at a given distance from a point within it called the center. Equation: x 2 + y 2 = r 2 .
- circuital — an act or instance of going or moving around.
10 letter words containing circ
- circannual — noting or pertaining to a biological activity or cycle that recurs yearly.
- circassian — a native of Circassia
- circensial — relating to the Roman circuses
- circle-out — a closed plane curve consisting of all points at a given distance from a point within it called the center. Equation: x 2 + y 2 = r 2 .
- circlejerk — Alternative spelling of circle jerk.
11 letter words containing circ
12 letter words containing circ
- circassienne — a kind of light cashmere
- circuitously — roundabout; not direct: a circuitous route; a circuitous argument.
- circularised — Simple past tense and past participle of circularise.
- circularises — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of circularise.
- circularized — Simple past tense and past participle of circularize.
13 letter words containing circ
14 letter words containing circ
15 letter words containing circ
16 letter words containing circ
- circumambulating — Present participle of circumambulate.
- circumambulation — The act of walking around something in a circle, especially for a ritual purpose.
- circumlocutional — Of or relating to circumlocution : circumlocutionary.
- circumlocutorily — In a circumlocutory manner.
- circumnavigating — Present participle of circumnavigate.
17 letter words containing circ
- circumlocutionary — a roundabout or indirect way of speaking; the use of more words than necessary to express an idea.
- circumscriptively — In a circumscriptive manner.
- circumstantiality — the quality of being circumstantial
- circumstantiating — Present participle of circumstantiate.
- circumterrestrial — surrounding or revolving about the earth.
18 letter words containing circ
On this page, we collect all words with CIRC. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 448 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains CIRC that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.