Words containing cir
4 letter words containing cir
5 letter words containing cir
- ccirn — Coordinating Committee for Intercontinental Research Networks.
- circa — Circa is used in front of a particular year to say that this is the approximate date when something happened or was made.
- circe — an enchantress who detained Odysseus on her island and turned his men into swine
- circs — circumstances
- cirio — boojum tree.
6 letter words containing cir
- circal — CIRcuit CALculus
- circar — (formerly) a province of Hindustan
- circle — A circle is a shape consisting of a curved line completely surrounding an area. Every part of the line is the same distance from the centre of the area.
- circus — A circus is a group that consists of clowns, acrobats, and animals which travels around to different places and performs shows.
- cirque — a semicircular or crescent-shaped basin with steep sides and a gently sloping floor formed in mountainous regions by the erosive action of a glacier
7 letter words containing cir
- circars — Plural form of circar.
- circean — Also, Kirke. Also called Aeaea. Classical Mythology. the enchantress represented by Homer as turning the companions of Odysseus into swine by means of a magic drink.
- circled — Simple past tense and past participle of circle.
- circler — One who circles, or makes a circular motion.
- circles — A bagginess of the skin below the eyes from lack of sleep.
8 letter words containing cir
- circinus — a small faint constellation in the S hemisphere close to Centaurus and the Southern Cross
- circlets — Plural form of circlet.
- circling — a closed plane curve consisting of all points at a given distance from a point within it called the center. Equation: x 2 + y 2 = r 2 .
- circuits — Plural form of circuit.
- circuity — (of speech, reasoning, etc) a roundabout or devious quality
9 letter words containing cir
- algeciras — a port and resort in SW Spain, on the Strait of Gibraltar: scene of a conference of the Great Powers in 1906. Pop: 108 779 (2003 est)
- circadian — of or relating to biological processes that occur regularly at about 24-hour intervals, even in the absence of periodicity in the environment
- circassia — a region of S Russia, on the Black Sea north of the Caucasus Mountains
- circinate — (of part of a plant, such as a young fern) coiled so that the tip is at the centre
- circle-in — a closed plane curve consisting of all points at a given distance from a point within it called the center. Equation: x 2 + y 2 = r 2 .
10 letter words containing cir
- circannual — noting or pertaining to a biological activity or cycle that recurs yearly.
- circassian — a native of Circassia
- circensial — relating to the Roman circuses
- circle-out — a closed plane curve consisting of all points at a given distance from a point within it called the center. Equation: x 2 + y 2 = r 2 .
- circlejerk — Alternative spelling of circle jerk.
11 letter words containing cir
12 letter words containing cir
- circassienne — a kind of light cashmere
- circuitously — roundabout; not direct: a circuitous route; a circuitous argument.
- circularised — Simple past tense and past participle of circularise.
- circularises — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of circularise.
- circularized — Simple past tense and past participle of circularize.
13 letter words containing cir
14 letter words containing cir
15 letter words containing cir
16 letter words containing cir
- circumambulating — Present participle of circumambulate.
- circumambulation — The act of walking around something in a circle, especially for a ritual purpose.
- circumlocutional — Of or relating to circumlocution : circumlocutionary.
- circumlocutorily — In a circumlocutory manner.
- circumnavigating — Present participle of circumnavigate.
17 letter words containing cir
- circumlocutionary — a roundabout or indirect way of speaking; the use of more words than necessary to express an idea.
- circumscriptively — In a circumscriptive manner.
- circumstantiality — the quality of being circumstantial
- circumstantiating — Present participle of circumstantiate.
- circumterrestrial — surrounding or revolving about the earth.
18 letter words containing cir
On this page, we collect all words with CIR. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 494 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains CIR that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.