Words containing cine
4 letter words containing cine
- cine — Cine is used to refer to things that are used in or connected with the making or showing of films.
5 letter words containing cine
- cine- — indicating motion picture or cinema
6 letter words containing cine
- cinema — A cinema is a place where people go to watch films for entertainment.
- cineol — a colorless, oily, slightly water-soluble liquid terpene ether, C 10 H 18 O, having a camphorlike odor and a pungent, spicy, cooling taste, found in eucalyptus, cajeput, and other essential oils: used in flavoring, perfumery, and medicine chiefly as an expectorant.
- decine — (obsolete, organic compound) decenylene.
- lucine — A bivalve mollusk that typically has a rounded white shell with radial and concentric ridges, found in tropical and temperate seas.
- lycine — betaine.
7 letter words containing cine
- brucine — bitter poisonous alkaloid resembling strychnine and obtained from the tree Strychnos nuxvomica: used mainly in the denaturation of alcohol. Formula: C23H26N2O4
- calcine — to heat (a substance) so that it is oxidized, reduced, or loses water
- cineast — An enthusiast of film and the cinema.
- cinemas — Plural form of cinema.
- cineole — eucalyptol
8 letter words containing cine
9 letter words containing cine
- cineastes — Plural form of cineaste.
- cinematic — Cinematic means relating to films made for the cinema.
- cinephile — a person who loves films and cinema
- cineramic — relating to a cinematic process producing widescreen images
- cineraria — a plant, Senecio cruentus, of the Canary Islands, widely cultivated for its blue, purple, red, or variegated daisy-like flowers: family Asteraceae (composites)
10 letter words containing cine
11 letter words containing cine
- acrocinesia — (pathology) Excessive movement of the limbs.
- antivaccine — Opposed to vaccination.
- biomedicine — the medical study of the effects of unusual environmental stress on human beings, esp in connection with space travel
- calcineurin — (enzyme) A protein phosphatase that stimulates the growth and differentiation of T cells.
- cinefaction — (obsolete, rare) cineration; reduction to ashes.
12 letter words containing cine
13 letter words containing cine
- acinetobacter — a bacterium that causes infections such as pneumonia, particularly in people who have a compromised immune system
- cinematheques — Plural form of cinematheque.
- cinematically — Chiefly British. motion picture.
- cinematograph — a combined camera, printer, and projector
- dryopithecine — (sometimes initial capital letter) an extinct ape of the genus Dryopithecus, known from Old World Miocene fossils.
14 letter words containing cine
15 letter words containing cine
- calcined-baryta — Also called calcined baryta, barium oxide, barium monoxide, barium protoxide. a white or yellowish-white poisonous solid, BaO, highly reactive with water: used chiefly as a dehydrating agent and in the manufacture of glass.
- cineangiography — the use of motion-picture recording to trace the passage of dye through blood vessels, for the diagnosis of heart and blood vessel disease
- cinematographed — a motion-picture projector.
- cinematographer — A cinematographer is a person who decides what filming techniques should be used during the shooting of a film.
- cinematographic — a motion-picture projector.
17 letter words containing cine
- australopithecine — any of various extinct apelike primates of the genus Australopithecus and related genera, remains of which have been discovered in southern and E Africa. Some species are estimated to be over 4.5 million years old
18 letter words containing cine
- australopithecines — Plural form of australopithecine.
19 letter words containing cine
- cinematographically — a motion-picture projector.
On this page, we collect all words with CINE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 218 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains CINE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.