Words containing cin
4 letter words containing cin
5 letter words containing cin
6 letter words containing cin
- -mycin — indicating an antibiotic compound derived from a fungus
- acinar — of or relating to any of the terminal saclike portions of a compound gland
- acinus — any of the terminal saclike portions of a compound gland
- arcing — Geometry. any unbroken part of the circumference of a circle or other curved line.
- cinder — a piece of incombustible material left after the combustion of coal, coke, etc; clinker
7 letter words containing cin
8 letter words containing cin
- abducing — Present participle of abduce.
- adducing — Present participle of adduce.
- agaricin — an impure form of agaric acid: formerly used in medicine as an agent for stopping excessive perspiration.
- alcindor — (Ferdinand) Lew(is, Jr.) original name of Abdul-Jabbar.
- alcinous — (in Homer's Odyssey) a Phaeacian king at whose court the shipwrecked Odysseus told of his wanderings
9 letter words containing cin
- abacinate — (transitive, rare) To blind by holding a red-hot metal rod or plate before the eyes.
- aciniform — shaped like a bunch of grapes
- advancing — to move or bring forward: The general advanced his troops to the new position.
- antimycin — an antibiotic drug active against various fungi
- auspicing — (AU) administration of a grant by one group on behalf of another.
10 letter words containing cin
- -producing — yielding the thing specified
- achromycin — tetracycline
- acinaceous — containing or consisting of kernels, particularly the seeds or stones of grapes
- acinarious — covered with globose vesicles resembling grape seeds, as certain algae.
- adriamycin — a trade name of the anticancer drug doxorubicin
11 letter words containing cin
- abacination — The act of abacinating, of blinding with the light from hot metal.
- acinaciform — (of leaves) shaped like a scimitar; curved
- acquiescing — to assent tacitly; submit or comply silently or without protest; agree; consent: to acquiesce halfheartedly in a business plan.
- acrocinesia — (pathology) Excessive movement of the limbs.
- actinomycin — any of several toxic antibiotics obtained from bacteria of the genus Streptomyces, used in treating some cancers; the most commonly used is dactinomycin (actinomycin D)
12 letter words containing cin
- actinomycins — Plural form of actinomycin.
- aeromedicine — the medical treatment of disorders associated with air or space travel
- amphotericin — an amphoteric antibiotic produced by the bacterium Streptomyces nodosus and used in the treatment of fungal infections.
- apprenticing — Present participle of apprentice.
- azithromycin — A macrolide antibiotic derived from erythromycin.
13 letter words containing cin
- acinetobacter — a bacterium that causes infections such as pneumonia, particularly in people who have a compromised immune system
- all-embracing — Something that is all-embracing includes or affects everyone or everything.
- amphotericins — Plural form of amphotericin.
- antivaccinist — One opposed to vaccination.
- capsaicinoids — Plural form of capsaicinoid.
14 letter words containing cin
- adenocarcinoma — a malignant tumour originating in glandular tissue
- anticarcinogen — a chemical that acts against cancer
- armor-piercing — (of bullets, artillery shells, etc.) designed especially for piercing armor.
- bicycle-racing — the act or sport of riding or traveling by bicycle, motorcycle, etc.
- carcinogenesis — the development of cancerous cells from normal ones
15 letter words containing cin
- adenocarcinomas — Plural form of adenocarcinoma.
- anticarcinogens — Plural form of anticarcinogen.
- armour-piercing — capable of penetrating armour plate
- calcined-baryta — Also called calcined baryta, barium oxide, barium monoxide, barium protoxide. a white or yellowish-white poisonous solid, BaO, highly reactive with water: used chiefly as a dehydrating agent and in the manufacture of glass.
- carcinogenicity — any substance or agent that tends to produce a cancer.
16 letter words containing cin
- counterbalancing — Present participle of counterbalance.
- discountenancing — Present participle of discountenance.
- nephrocalcinosis — (medicine) The deposition of calcium salts in the renal parenchyma due to hyperparathyroidism.
- self-pronouncing — having the pronunciation indicated, especially by diacritical marks added on original spellings rather than by phonetic symbols: a self-pronouncing dictionary.
- self-reproducing — to make a copy, representation, duplicate, or close imitation of: to reproduce a picture.
17 letter words containing cin
- anti-carcinogenic — any substance or agent that tends to produce a cancer.
- australopithecine — any of various extinct apelike primates of the genus Australopithecus and related genera, remains of which have been discovered in southern and E Africa. Some species are estimated to be over 4.5 million years old
- videoconferencing — the holding of videoconferences.
18 letter words containing cin
19 letter words containing cin
- cinematographically — a motion-picture projector.
- dihydrostreptomycin — an antibiotic, C 21 H 41 N 7 O 12 , derived by organic synthesis from and believed to be less toxic than streptomycin: used in the form of its sulfate chiefly in the treatment of tuberculosis.
- hydroxydaunorubicin — Doxorubicin.
- resorcinolphthalein — fluorescein.
21 letter words containing cin
- performance-enhancing — noting or relating to a drug or other substance used to improve one's performance in a sport or other activity requiring strength, stamina, etc.: The use of performance-enhancing steroids by athletes is banned.
27 letter words containing cin
29 letter words containing cin
- floccinaucinihilipilification — Rare. the estimation of something as valueless (encountered mainly as an example of one of the longest words in the English language).
On this page, we collect all words with CIN. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1126 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains CIN that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.