Words containing chur
4 letter words containing chur
- chur — an informal expression of agreement
5 letter words containing chur
6 letter words containing chur
- church — A church is a building in which Christians worship. You usually refer to this place as church when you are talking about the time that people spend there.
- churls — Plural form of churl.
- churly — (archaic) rude; churlish; violent.
- churns — Plural form of churn.
- churro — (in Spain and Latin America) a sweet, baton-shaped snack of fried dough
7 letter words containing chur
- churban — the destruction of the Temple in Jerusalem, first by the Babylonians in 587 bc and again by the Romans in 70 ad
- churchy — like a church, church service, etc
- churned — a container or machine in which cream or milk is agitated to make butter.
- churner — a container or machine in which cream or milk is agitated to make butter.
- churred — Simple past tense and past participle of churr.
8 letter words containing chur
- brochure — A brochure is a magazine or thin book with pictures that gives you information about a product or service.
- churched — formally presented or taught at church.
- churches — Plural form of church.
- churchly — appropriate to, associated with, or suggestive of church life and customs
- churinga — a sacred amulet of the native Australians
9 letter words containing chur
- churchill — a river in E Canada, rising in SE Labrador and flowing north and southeast over Churchill Falls, then east to the Atlantic. Length: about 1000 km (600 miles)
- churching — the act of bringing someone, esp a woman after childbirth, to church for special ceremonies
- churchism — adherence to the principles of an established church
- churchman — A churchman is the same as a clergyman.
- churchmen — Plural form of churchman.
10 letter words containing chur
- antichurch — opposed to the beliefs, practices, and adherents of the Christian church
- churchgoer — A churchgoer is a person who goes to church regularly.
- churchless — (of a person) not belonging to a church
- churchlike — resembling or appropriate to a church: churchlike silence.
- churchward — in the direction of the church
11 letter words containing chur
- anti-church — a building for public Christian worship.
- chimichurri — an Argentinian sauce of parsley, oregano, red chilies, lemon zest, vinegar, and olive oil, often served with grilled meat.
- churchgoers — a person who goes to church, especially habitually.
- churchgoing — a person who goes to church, especially habitually.
- churchwards — in the direction of the church
12 letter words containing chur
- brochureware — (jargon, business) A planned, but non-existent, product, like vaporware but with the added implication that marketing is actively selling and promoting it (they've printed brochures). Brochureware is often deployed to con customers into not committing to a competing existing product. The term is now especially applicable to new websites, website revisions, and ancillary services such as customer support and product return. Owing to the explosion of database-driven, cookie-using dot-coms (of the sort that can now deduce that you are, in fact, a dog), the term is now also used to describe sites made up of static HTML pages that contain not much more than contact info and mission statements. The term suggests that the company is small, irrelevant to the web, local in scope, clueless, broke, just starting out, or some combination thereof. Many new companies without product, funding, or even staff, post brochureware with investor info and press releases to help publicise their ventures. As of December 1999, examples include pop.com and cdradio.com. Small-timers that really have no business on the web such as lawncare companies and divorce laywers inexplicably have brochureware made that stays unchanged for years.
- christchurch — a city in New Zealand, on E South Island: manufacturing centre of a rich agricultural region; suffered major damage and loss of life in a series of earthquakes in 2010–11. Pop: 366 000 (2013 est)
- churchianity — loyalty to the church rather than Christianity
- churchillian — relating to, typical of or reminiscent of Winston Churchill
- churchpeople — people belonging to a church
13 letter words containing chur
14 letter words containing chur
- nonchurchgoing — Not attending church.
15 letter words containing chur
16 letter words containing chur
- stomach-churning — causing nausea.
22 letter words containing chur
- whitchurch-stouffville — a town in SW Ontario, in S Canada, N of Toronto.
On this page, we collect all words with CHUR. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 208 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains CHUR that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.