11-letter words containing chore
- anemochores — Plural form of anemochore.
- choreodrama — dance drama performed by a group
- choreograph — When someone choreographs a ballet or other dance, they invent the steps and movements and tell the dancers how to perform them.
- kinetochore — Biology. the place on either side of the centromere to which the spindle fibers are attached during cell division.
- synchoresis — the act or an instance of conceding an argument in order to make a stronger one
- terpsichore — Classical Mythology. the Muse of dancing and choral song.
On this page, we collect all 11-letter words with CHORE. It’s easy to find right word with a certain length. It is the easiest way to find 11-letter word that contains CHORE to use in Scrabble or Crossword puzzles.